The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 118 · 19451

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
TOTAL DRAMA VALLEY Season 2, Episode 6: Mansion of Misery!

Even after Rita had been sent back Chomper was a still upset that his friend had been voted off. He was upset, and he was currently playing Mario Kart on the Wii…but he wasn’t trying too hard.
Littlefoot was sad to see his friend so broken hearted, he wanted to cheer him up, but the young longneck was worried about the next challenge as well.

CC

Littlefoot: I don’t know what today’s challenge is going to be, but I hope Ali and I can do our best!

Chomper: This just doesn’t seem right…and I wonder just what she had to say, it sounded pretty important and it was about Spike too…hmmm…

Spike: Time for another good day! And by good I mean good for me!

Chris called everyone out of the RV’s and laughed.

Ali sighed, as she knew that could only mean trouble for everybody.
Cera stepped forward, but before she could give her outburst Ducky beat her to it. “Why are you laughing Chris…and it won’t be a good thing for us will it?”

Chris stopped laughing and smiled.
“For once Ducky, you’re right, it won’t be good for you.” The host then cleared his throat and replied, “Now for today’s challenge.”

The rest of the contestants groaned as Petrie asked, “Can we have day off?”

Chris held his laughter for a moment, as he responded, “No you can’t. Now for the challenge… you all will get a special treat, you have to search my mansion for several pictures from the first season, and once you find them, bring them back outside and put them in this box!” He then pointed to the box at his feet and smiled.

Cera scowled. “Is that all we have to do, then this should be easy!”

Ali tilted her head for a moment as she said aloud, “I don’t think so, this might be harder than we think Cera.”

Littlefoot agreed with Ali which made her smile. “Knowing Chris he’s going to be doing things from behind the scenes that will put us in trouble or danger.”

Spike stepped up and replied, “So what…are you all a bunch of scardy eggs now? Let’s just get this over with already! I’m missing lunch!”

Ducky frowned a little, “Do not worry Spike, we’ll find some food for you inside Chris’s home I’m sure.” She commented.

Spike just sighed and stepped into the front door of Chris’ mansion.

CC

Spike: This is too easy! With my ëalliance’ I know where all the pictures are, and as a bonus…I’m going to get to mess with both teams…this will be so much fun!

Ducky: I’m worried about Spike. I know he means well, but ever since he was able to talk, he’s become a lot like Cera…don’t tell her I said that!

As both teams stepped inside, Ali shuddered, as did the others as they felt the cold air.

“Geez! How cold does Chris have to keep his home?!” asked Shorty

Littlefoot stepped next to Ali and asked, “Are you okay?”

Ali nodded her head.

Almost immediately without anyone noticing Spike wondered off from the rest of his team intent on springing a few traps.

Ruby had also started to walk around the mansion on her own, simply to try and find any pictures she could. As it turns out she found one of Ali from the first season and she made sure to hold it tight so as not to lose it.

By this point the rest of the teams had split up as well, and were searching the mansion.

As Ducky and Petrie were searching, Spike who happened to be nearby pulled a lever and opened a trap door which Ducky happened to be stepping over and she screamed as she fell, with Petrie flying down right after her, both of them landing in a pit filled with sticky green goo.

“This not good.” Commented Petrie as he held onto Ducky.

“Well…that’s two down…and only ten more to go.” Said Spike with a laugh

Cera was walking through a room filled with workout equipment and she was being cautious about where she stepped. But she wasn’t cautious enough as Spike stepped off of a wire lying under his foot, which caught Cera in a net and hung her from the ceiling.

CC

Spike: Oh this is just too much fun! I can’t wait to hear Cera scream out of anger.

Cera screamed at the top of her lungs as she struggled to get free. “CHRIS!!!!! I’m GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS!!!”

Littlefoot was on the first floor when he heard Cera scream and being a friend he ran into the fitness room and could see Cera was in trouble, but as he tried to get her free He became trapped in a second net.

“This is just great…I hope Ali is doing better.” Commented Littlefoot aloud.

And Cera retorted “Oh I’m sure she’s just fine. NOW GET US OUT OF HERE!”

Spike merely chuckled as he walked away and using his prior knowledge of where the pictures were hidden went to collect them, but as he came upon the last room with the final picture, he realized the picture was missing and he didn’t know who’d found it.

“Well time to eliminate my friends until I find out who has the picture I’m looking for.” Commented Spike with a sinister laugh.

Ali and her team had just regrouped together and were wondering where the pictures could be. It was only at this moment that Chomper looked to Ali and Tricia as he asked, “Where are Cera, Petrie and Ducky? They should be here too.”

Ali looked around and shuddered again.
“I don’t like this at all.” She commented with a frown. “I wonder how Littlefoot and his team are doing?” she asked aloud.

At this same moment the remaining members of Littlefoot’s team were meeting as well and were surprised when Ruby showed them the first picture she’d found, but they were also concerned that members of their group were missing.

“Wherever they are, they have to still be there, so let’s go looking for them.” Suggested Ruby

Shorty smiled at the comment Ruby made and said in response, “Look, I know my ëbrother’ and chances are he’s just fine…I hope. But either way we have to find those other pictures.”

It was then that Spike stepped out of  a hidden corridor next to his team with his bag full of the other photos needed to win…but he wore a nervous look on his face.

Shorty being the first to notice looked up and said, “What’s up Spike, where have you been?”

Taking the chance to dupe his fellow teammates as well, he spoke up and replied, “It’s Littlefoot and Cera, they got into another fight and hurt themselves on the upper level,  we have to hurry!”

Believing what he said the rest of his team began to rush up the stairs, Ruby accidently dropped her photo in front of Spike who picked it up discretely and placed it inside his bag. With another smile on his face Spike turned and walked outside to meet Chris and dropped his bag inside the chest.

Chris laughed and asked, “Time for the finale?”

Spike nodded and asked, “May I?”

Chris smiled insanely as he handed the controller over to Spike who smiled as he pushed the big red button.

In that moment the mansion began to shake, scaring everyone else still inside. But from the base of the house smoke could be seen coming from underneath the house and it began to lift off the ground as the rockets shot it out of the ground.

Both Spike and Chris began to laugh aloud as the mansion flew several feet into the air and then landed harshly on the ground.

For a few brief seconds Spike was indeed worried about everyone in the mansion, but smiled when he noticed the front doors open and everyone who had been inside came stumbling out.

“Guys! You’re all okay! What happened?” asked Spike faking innocents.

Cera immediately ran up to Chris and tackled him to the ground. “YOU!!! I’ll said I’d make you pay!” However before Cera could procced to pound Chris’ face in, Spike pulled her off.

“Take it easy Cera, we all knew Chris would pull something like this before we stepped inside right?”

Cera scoffed and nodded her head silently.

Ali then spoke up.
“But none of us collected any of the pictures…so who wins?”

“The Goonie Boys of course…it would seem while the rest of you were just goofing around in the rooms Spike here was doing just as I instructed you to do, and found all the pictures.” Commented Chris with a smile.

“So what’s our reward?” asked Shorty who’d become impatient with waiting.

“Oh there is no prize. The purpose of this challenge was for you all to reminisce and remember the good times you all had last season.” Said Chris with a chuckle.

“So that means we have to vote another one of us off tonight right?” asked Ducky with a sad face.

“Yep” was Chris’ only reply. “See your team later tonight.”

CC

Ducky: This does not seem fair, no, no, no.

Ali: I’m beginning to suspect something might be up with Chris and Spike…well Chris anyway, I know Spike is too nice to try and cheat.

Cera: I don’t know how, but Chris will pay for tying me up like that! I swear it!!!

Chomper: This is bad, if our team can’t win a game pretty soon, we’ll all be voted off!

Petrie: Me was scared in that cage during challenge…it dark. Me hope me not have to go through that again.

Tricia: I’m just glad Cera is okay, she’s my sister and I care about her.

Later that night…

As the Girly girls gathered around the stage, everyone glanced at each other and were all nervous about who they were going to vote off.

“If you do not receive a Chris Sweetbubble then you’re going home amigo!” called Chris from the stage. “Sweetbubbles go to Chomper, Ali, Cera, and Petrie. The final Sweetbubble of the night goes to………………Tricia!”

Ducky was shocked. But she gave a heavy sigh as she figured someone had to be voted off. “I’m sorry if I did anything bad, I am, I am.” Said Ducky with a tear in her eye as she stepped into the time machine and was sent back to the past.

As the rest of Ali’s team walked back to the RV with Cera still screaming and ranting over how badly the day went for them all.

Chris stepped backstage and smiled, as Spike came into view. “And it’s done.”

Spike grinned from ear to ear as he replied, “Compassion is for the weak…and I am not weak…not anymore!”

“Stay tuned for another Total Drama Valley!” commented Chris with a smile on his face.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great chapter GVG!  :)  Poor Ducky, I thought she would have made it farther.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

(Episode 7 has arrived! And it’s something a little different…)

TOTAL DRAMA VALLEY Season 2, Episode 7: TDV Aftermath #1

IN 65,000,000 BC………..

Inside a massive cave, and I mean really massive, several cameras were stationed there, as well as several gigantic seats for the dinosaur audience. At the back of the cave was a massive stage where two big dinosaurs were sitting.

“Hello, TV audience!” Redclaw said in the language of flattooth, which he had recently learned.  A few feet away from the massive t-rex was Dil, who also seemed like the host of this event.

“I’m Dil, and this is Redclaw,” the belly dragger introduced, “And welcome to the Total Drama Valley Aftermath!”

“On this little show we’ll have interviews with the voted off players, as well as commentary from the non-returners of season 1,” Redclaw revealed, pointing to 2 benches where Tera, Ichy, Hyp, Nod, and Mutt were sitting (As well as Mo who was in a nearby pool.)

“How ya doing Ichy?” Dil asked the sharpbeak in a teasing tone. “Fine,” he grumbled in reply.

“Hi mom,” a voice called from behind one of the cameras.  Chris allowed Dil to have her son Greg have a role on the show, albeit only being on the camera crew. “Hi sweety,” Dil called back.

“So before we bring out our first guests, do you have anything to say?” Redclaw asked the ones who didn’t qualify for the second season.

“WHEN I SEE THAT GUIDO I’M GONNA SNAP HIS NECK!!!” Tera yelled angrily. “Glad to see you’ve gotten better since you were cheated off,” Redclaw whispered with a chuckle.

Mutt and Nod were sharing a bag of tree stars, Hyp not wanting any. “Glad to still have some screentime,” Nod commented happily.

“Don’t talk about screen time,” grumbled Hyp, “I was the first one voted off last season.”

“Sucks to be you,” Mutt said to Hyp rather stupidly, resulting in getting a slap in the face from Hyp.
At that moment, Redclaw’s belly rumbled. “You hungry?” Dil asked Redclaw. “No, I just woke up this morning with a bad stomach ache,” he explained, “I don’t know what caused it.”

“Anyways, let’s bring out our first guests: one is a fast biter who hates enclosed spaces, owns a lucky tooth, and took 6th place last year, it’s Rory!” Redclaw began.

“And our second guest is a spiketail who says her name too much, was Cera’s biggest rival last time, and got voted out because of something called a poll at a place called GOF, it’s Tippy!”  Dil continued.

Indeed, Rory and Tippy walked onto stage and sat in the 2 guest seats.  They waved “hi” to their fans, Rory’s mainly being from the sharpteeth portion of the audience, with Tippy’s being from the flatteeth portion of the audience.

“So how does it feel to be the first 2 players voted off?” Redclaw asked. “Does it crush you on the inside?”

“No…..no it doesn’t,” Rory replied. “It does suck though.”  

“What do you miss most from competing in the games?” Dil asked, reading off a cue-card, because she probably wouldn’t have asked the most general interview questions in existence.

“Well, Tippy and Rory agree that it’s not the food,” Tippy responded. “Probably the satisfaction of victory,” explained Rory.

“Does the crowd of losers have anything to say to these two?” Redclaw asked Ichy, Tera, and the 4 others.

“Yes, can I get back in the game?” Hyp asked. “No, Chris says you can’t,” Redclaw explained. “Well too bad,” Hyp retorted, “I’ll get into the contest somehow!” Redclaw then laughed. “I wouldn’t risk that, since you’re no longer a competitor, I’m not banned from eating you.”

Hyp shut up. But at the same time, Redclaw felt that odd stomachache return. He did his best to ignore it.

Rory went on to describe how he enjoyed making all new friends, while Tippy noticed Tera was looking angrily at her.  “What is your problem with me Tera?” the spiketail asked the flyer.

“You like Guido,” Tera grumbled, “And any friend of Guido’s is an enemy of mine!” “That’s crazy!” Tippy yelled in response.

“I agree……” Nod whispered in agreement with Tippy.  Tera shot Nod and Mutt a nasty look with daggers in her eyes.  “Point taken,” whispered Nod nervously.

Dil looked into the audience and noticed something. “Greg, no eating the audience members,” she called. “Ok, gotcha,” Greg called back to his mother, spitting out the swimmer he had started to eat.

“Some, is there anything else you two would like to talk about?” Redclaw asked the first two guests.

“Tippy can’t think of something,” Tippy said. “Then let’s move on,” Dil spoke up. “So who’s gonna be here next?” asked Rory.

”Let’s see….” Redclaw recalled. For some reason, Chris said that Rita was not allowed to be a guest star, so that left two more dinos who had been eliminated before this point.

“Our next guest once called Petrie’s siblings buttheads, got his tongue stuck on the wall of the freezer room, and cheated to get another contestant voted off… “THANK YOU!” called Tera “Here’s Guido!”

The glider glided onto stage and was waving to the audience when suddenly he heard Tera yell “I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!”

“Agh!!” Guido screamed, as he quickly glided out of the way, with Tera in pursuit. Redclaw and Dil watched the ensuing madness. “We’re going to take a quick little break and get this sorted out,” Redclaw told the audience.

COMMERCIAL:

There was an ad for Chef’s restaurant in the future, as well as a toothpaste brand Chris was sponsoring.  Also, there was a commercial for the upcoming action-horror video game, “Human Crisis III.”

BACK ON THE SHOW……..

Tera had been stopped by the camera crew and put into what’s called a “straight jacket” to prevent her from doing something irrational.

“So Guido,” Redclaw asked, beginning the green glider’s interview. “Why do you think you were selected for Total Drama Valley in the first place?”

“Probably because they thought I was funny,” Guido explained, “In additions to the interviews we were given, we had to show our stuff to show how tough or crazy we were. Basically, if you do something extreme, you’d get on the show for sure.”

“Season 2 started off so well for you, and a lot of the dinos watching both here and in the future were expecting you to win, what do you think caused you to leave so early?” Dil read from the cards.

“My love for Tippy,” Guido responded, triggering an “awwwwww” from the crowd. “I sorta just gave up this time. At least I don’t have to stay in the game with Shorty, that jerk wad.”

“Have you and Shorty gotten along better since you got voted off in season 1?” questioned Redclaw.  “Maybe a little,” Guido said, “But I still hope he loses again this time.”

“Harsh words, I like those,” Dil commented. Redclaw then turned to the audience. “We have a special video sent in from the parents of two of the players!” A big screen suddenly appeared, and on the playing video, Topsy and Tria were visible.

VIDEO……………..

“Cera, Tricia, we just want to say we’re rooting for you again this season!” Tria said. “And we want to apologize for Cera’s bad behavior from last season.”

“Aw, forget that!” Topsy said. “Do whatever it takes to win!!”  “We’re seeing someone about Topsy’s attitude,” Tria whispered to whoever was watching the video.

THE SHOW………..

“That was odd,” Guido said. Dil then looked at the losers from Season 1.

“So, we’re contractly bounded to ask, who would you want to see win the game this time around?” the big female belly dragger asked.

“It doesn’t matter, I’ll be glad to see any of my mud brothers and sisters win,” Mo said, doing some flips in the water.  

“Personally, I hope for Littlefoot or Rhett,” Nod said, “They seem nice.” “Shorty,” Tera said, albeit her voice was muffled by the fact she was in the straight jacket.

“YOU TRAITOR GUIDO! I STOOD UP FOR YOU, AND YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME AND DID THIS…..”

“And they thought I was mean,” Redclaw laughed, somewhat impressed by the flyer’s fury.  “Oh, and Petrie of course,” she added.
“Cera,” Hyp said. “Really?” Nod asked, confused. “Anyone that scheming deserves to win.”

“I don’t know who I want to win, and I personally don’t really care that much,” Ichy admitted. “I only joined the competition because I wanted to get away from Dil.”

“And now I’m the famous one,” Dil laughed to Ichy, and the sharpbeak just grumbled.

“Our last guest has a habit of repeating herself, smelt a sharptooth’s morning breath up close and in-person, and took 9th place last season, please welcome……..Ducky!” Redclaw said.

“I feel so childish talking like this,” the mighty t-rex thought to himself.

Ducky walked onto the stage and sat next to Guido. (Tippy and Rory had already went back to their homes.)

“So have you been doing since you got voted off?” Redclaw asked the little swimmer.

“I’ve been doing fine, I have I have,” Ducky nodded, still a little upset by her elimination, but her mood had slowly been improving.  

“Out of both seasons of TDV, what was your favorite challenge?” Dil asked. Ducky thought about that for a minute.

“Maybe the raft race, yup yup yup, the raft race,” she figured. “Because I like things that have water involved.”

“I figured as much,” Dil commented. “So has your thoughts on sharpteeth changed since you first began the games?” Redclaw asked.

“They have Mr. Redclaw, they have, they have,” Ducky nodded. “Rory, Rita, and Myra were all very nice. Gross maybe, but nice. Plus Myra helped out in beating Cera last time, with her dare in the Semi-Finals.”

“You’re right there,” Redclaw said, putting a claw on his belly. The weird stomach ache was still there! What was wrong with him that day?!

“Something wrong Mr. Chomper’s uncle?” Guido asked.  “I have no idea what it is,” Redclaw grunted in pain, “I’ve been feeling like this all day and I don’t know what started it.”

However, the answer was about to come to light.  Redclaw felt something come up from the pit of his belly. “I think I’m going to hurl,” he warned everyone in the crowd.

But what happened next shocked everyone. A bulge went up Redclaw’s throat, but what came out of the carnivore’s mouth wasn’t the digested remains of food, but a flyer, colored blue with a long tail.

“LONGTAIL?!” Ducky, Guido, and the season 1 non-returners yelled shocked. Longtail didn’t respond, he just flew straight towards Greg’s camera.

“Are you watching this Chris?!” he yelled into the lens. “You turned me down for the first season because you thought I didn’t so something crazy enough! Well, what about now: I spent an entire day in Redclaw’s stomach, avoiding the stomach acids! Is that extreme enough?!”

One the day this episode was filming, Chris happened to be visiting 65,000,000 BC, so he witnessed Longtail’s surprise live.

“Ok dude, if you want to be involved with the show so much, just sign here,” he said, the TDV host holding out a contract. Longtail took the pen Chris was holding and signed the contract……without reading it.

“So I’m a contestant now?” Longtail asked hopefully. “Not quite….” Chris laughed in his evil way.

“So what did I just agree to?” Longtail asked. “You just agreed to be Redclaw’s PA,” Chris explained. “What’s a PA?” the blue, long-tailed flyer asked. “It stands for personal assistant,” Chris laughed, “Redclaw’s now your boss.”

“Darn it, how did I not see that coming?” Longtail grumbled to himself. Chris then turned to one of the cameras.

“Now that Longtail is involved with TDV, will he enjoy it? Anyways, next time, we’ll be with the contestants again. What will happen? Who will win? Who will lose? Tune in next time for another chaotic episode of…..TOTAL………DRAMA……..VALLEY!”

(There’s episode 7, Read and Review! The Great Valley Guardian will write the next episode. Oh yeah, and Longtail belongs to GVG, not me. I asked for his permission to include him in this episode.)

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sweet job, I wonder what GVG has for episode 8. Maybe something with Courtney(still human) now being a contestant.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She won't be, Chomper4.  The TDI contestants will not be TDV contestants.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, I forgot. But I'd like to see Gwen guest star agian and make a brief appearance in the next aftermath as a cameo.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just thought... did you know that Tippy was a boy in The Big Freeze, but they changed him/her to a girl for the TV series?

Changing voices is one thing, but characters changing genders? Big plot goof on Universal's part.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It had been a while since I had seen the Big Freeze, and since I heard Tippy with Cree Summer's voice, I just assumed the character was female, and that's what I went for in my fanfics.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What made you think of Tricia and Rhett competiting again?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wanted the plot to differ from the regular TDA.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We get that, you don't have to post multiple times.