The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the group turned left down another hallway, Littlefoot asked, "Where are we going?"

"Right there," said Steven, pointing at the double doors at the end of the hallway.

Once they arrived at the double doors, Elizabeth walked up to Steven and asked, "So what exactly are you planning to do?"

"Just let me do all the talking," replied Steven. "Being a historian, I'm confident that I'll be able to handle this properly." He then knocked on the door.

"Come in," said a voice on the other side.

Steven opened the door and stepped inside, followed by everyone else. The mayor's office was rather basic. There were a few bookshelves full of book on the side walls. On the near wall and the rest of the side walls were framed large photographs, some in color, others not, that showed various people, places, and events. On the far wall were two windows, one on either side of the desk. The desk, which had large stacks of paper and folders on it, was in front of the far wall. Sitting behind that desk was a middle-aged Rainbowface dressed in a suit and tie.

"Sorry about this mess," said the Rainbowface, referring to the large stacks of paper and folders on his desk. "Things have just been very crazy in the last few hours. I even had to unplug the phone just so I could focus on what's on my desk." He then got out of his chair and walked around his desk to the group in front of him. "I take it you're the outsiders I was told about."

"That is correct," replied Steven.

"My name is Franklin John Thompson, mayor of Green City."

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Steven, and this is my friends Elizabeth."

The mayor shook Steven's hand. "Nice to meet you Mr. ..."

"Oh, we don't have last names. Where we come from, that concept has become obsolete."

"I see." He then noticed Littlefoot and the others. "Are these kids with you?"

"Yes, they're actually part of our group. The rest are waiting outside."

"It's nice to meet you... uh," said Littlefoot, struggling to remember the mayor's name.

The mayor chuckled and said, "Don't worry, you kids can call me Frank."

"Thanks, Frank." Littlefoot smiled. He noticed Frank also had a smile on his face. He definitely seemed like a nice guy, just a little stressed over today's events.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike was sniffing around but didn't smell anything that smelled like it may be good to eat in the room.

Ducky waved as she smiled where she sat on Spike's back.  "I am Ducky, I am, I am, and this is my little brother Spike.  We are both glad to meet you, we are, we are." She said as she nodded at the least part.  

Spike nodded and made a sound that he agreed with what Ducky said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ruby sighed as she stepped forward and introduced herself. "My name is Ruby, it is nice to meet you Frank."

Cera looked around the office, still not too impressed by what she saw. But she did admit that for a single rainbow face to run a whole city by himself was pretty cool. Cera then spoke up and asked, "So if you run this whole place by yourself, how did you let such a big accident like this happen?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie landed near where the pictures were.  "Why these tiny rainbow faces no moving ilke ones inside box?" He asked meaning the tv they had seen.  "Me no know there rainbowfaces that are tinier then tinysauruces."

"Maybe they came from the same place.  Where everything is tiny." Ducky said to Petrie.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They're even smaller than an egg," Chomper noted. "I wonder what they taste like.." he said for a joke.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Frank answered Cera's question. "Believe me, if I knew something like this would happen, I would have warned the whole city ahead of time."

When Steven saw some of the gang looking at the pictures on the walls, he told them, "I'll explain the concept of photography later. Right now, we have more urgent business to deal with."

"I couldn't agree with you more," said Frank to Steven. "This is an unprecedented event. At least, as far as I know. You say you're from the future, right?"

"Yes, 10,000 years to be precise."

"Do you think you can tell me how to properly handle this situation, seeing as it would be in your past?"

"Actually, this event didn't happen. Being a historian, I definitely would have been aware of something like this having happened, but it never did. Not even once has something like this happened throughout the entire history of civilization."

Frank was a little shocked at this revelation. "So you're saying that everything that has happened in the past hour since this event... didn't actually happen?"

"That is correct."

"What are you talking about?" asked Littlefoot. "I'm confused."

"Don't worry, time can be a very confusing concept, even for me sometimes."

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls