The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Universal Studios Hollywood

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome! I've been there once, and it was a blast! Have fun!

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
Do they still sell any LBT merchandise there?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck.  Hope you have a lot of fun there.

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I haven't been to the Universal in Hollywood only the one in Orlando which in my opinion is better because its two parks in one.

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Aug 8 2009 on  01:34 PM
I haven't been to the Universal in Hollywood only the one in Orlando which in my opinion is better because its two parks in one.
yeah the orlando one is WAY BETTER.
since they dont have space, they have to closed down some of the rides to add new ones. Like the ET ride was taken off to add the Mummy  :neutral

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, but the ET ride really wasn't that good.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
i should have told you this earlier but on the studio tour, when you go on a road with a lot of movie posters, one of them is the original Land Before Time movie poster
and in the special effects stages there are shelves with movie props in it, and one of them is a Petrie model
and in the Universal mini-museum (i think it's called the Universal Experience) they have a picture of littlefoot, cera, spike, ducky and petrie in it. i took a picture of it and i'm planning of putting it up here.
and one last thing, there is a Kid's Room where the line starts for Jurassic Park the ride, and that's where i saw the land before time 8: the big freeze for the first time!  :yes

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yeah and what really ticked me off was when they removed the Back To The Future ride in place of The Simpsons ride sure I could deal with the Simpsons but BTTF is so much cooler(I own all 3 films).

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Aug 8 2009 on  05:29 PM
yeah and what really ticked me off was when they remove the Back To The Future ride in place of The Simpsons ride sure I could deal with the Simpsons but BTTF is so much cooler(I own all 3 films).
i'm a fan of both of those :)

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
so am I anyway have you beeb to the Universal theme park in Orlando if so,is there any LBT propaganda.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Aug 8 2009 on  05:33 PM
so am I anyway have you beeb to the Universal theme park in Orlando if so,is there any LBT propaganda.
i've never been to universal orlando only hollywood

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
oh well it was worth asking.  :)  but you should go to the one in orlando some time its pretty awesome although it dosen't have a studio tour(at least I don't think so).

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: thebigdeal,Aug 8 2009 on  03:13 PM
i should have told you this earlier but on the studio tour, when you go on a road with a lot of movie posters, one of them is the original Land Before Time movie poster
and in the special effects stages there are shelves with movie props in it, and one of them is a Petrie model
and in the Universal mini-museum (i think it's called the Universal Experience) they have a picture of littlefoot, cera, spike, ducky and petrie in it. i took a picture of it and i'm planning of putting it up here.
and one last thing, there is a Kid's Room where the line starts for Jurassic Park the ride, and that's where i saw the land before time 8: the big freeze for the first time!  :yes
thanks for telling me
I'll be sure to check it out  :yes