The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticWolfsx
Hello everyone! I'm HiddenWolf, MajesticWolfs, but I'm known by my nickname as Wolfy. I'm 15 years old, a female, and I love to roleplay. Some of my main interests include roleplaying, anime/manga, reading, writing, animals, animal rescue, drawing, videogames, music, and horseback riding. I'm a huge fan of InuYasha, Wolfs Rain and the Nostalgia Critic. I've recently got back into the LBT. I have an OC dubbed Night Raptor ( my avatar )  or just Night and Talise another raptor that I'm currently using in a fanfiction that I'm writing. I might post it on here. ( pending )

Some of my favorite artists/singers are ( be prepared for a long list )

Superchick, Nickelback, Enigma, Kerli, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Tatu, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Adam Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Avril Lavigne, Alanis Morsette, The All-American Rejects, B.o.B, The Band Perry, Big n Rich, Blondie, Bon Jovi, Seether, Celine Dion, BoA, Dido, Evanescence, The Fray, Fergie, Greenday, Bruno Mars, Three Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Lady Gaga, Journey, Kid Rock, Shania Twain, Lady Antebellum, Owl City, Rascal Flatts, Reba, Shinedown, Sugarland, Travis Tritt, Seal, Do As Infinity, Trading Yesterday, Alicia Keys, 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff, Namie Amuro, Rebecca St. James, Red, Lifehouse, Pink, Bruno Mars, Lindsey Haun, Matthew West, Jennifer Saunder, Tokio Hotel, and many more.

Some of my favorite videogames is Okami, Shadow of Collosus, InuYasha: Fuedal Combat, and InuYasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask. PS2 is my preferred system though I have many others. I can't wait to start becoming an active member of the GOF community.

~ <3  :smile  

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nice to meet yaHiddenwolf! May your stay be a great one! :)
So you're into art, huh? What do you like drawing? ^-^

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello, hello! :D

Welcome! Hope your stay here at GOF is a pleasant one. Have fun!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum hidden wolf. big into inuyasha well I started inuyasha rp awhile ago but I think yo'll enjoy it. sits about the revival of bankotsu9one of the villans of Season5) and well I actually haven't gotten very far on it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
@Chaotic: I draw mainly canines ( wolves xP ), but I can draw mostly anything.

http://majesticwolfxx.deviantart.com

@LBTDiclonius: Thank you ^^

@Nick: I've been on several InuYasha RP sites but they've all died. Getting back into another one would be great.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: hiddenwolfxx,Feb 19 2011 on  09:10 PM
@Chaotic: I draw mainly canines ( wolves xP ), but I can draw mostly anything.

Omg! Could you teach me how to draw birds!? :)
I could draw alot of things except birds.. DX

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the rp is called "The New Band of 7" hiddenwolf
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, HiddenWolf! :DD Always a pleasure to have another artist on board. :smile

Awesome avatar. I like the colors. :D Is the raptor eating something, or is that long, striped thing actually its tongue? :blink:

Also, just curious: why the small post font? Maybe I'm tired, or maybe my eyesight is deteriorating even faster than I thought, but for some reason I'm finding it a little hard to read. :huh:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome! You indeed seem to have a small font size used, as Pangaea stated, did you do that on purpose..? :)

Anyway, I already thought your 2nd nickname sounded familiar, as I once saw you joining the LBTfanclub on Deviantart. I'm Mumbletothesky on that website, so you may know me. I hope you have a pleasant stay with this forum :) :wave

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Wolfy. It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. :)
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions and RPGs or start threads of your own :yes

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, Volkova! Is it just me or all younger people (born after 1993) are hyperactive and hyperproductive :DD ? Keep up the good work! That's just the way I like you folks.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hello there! :wave  I haven't watched Wolf's Rain in a long time.  I remember having a difficult time "getting it" but I watched the whole series anyway.

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
@Pangea: The long this is the tongue. I actually didn't draw it, a friend of mine known as dinoPharoh did it for me as a request :3 Also I do tend to write with small font. I always have. If it bothers you I can type in normal font c:

@Mumbling: I did do it on purpose, and I added you to my DA Watch.

@Malte279: Thank you 83

@Jansenov: Very very hyperactive  :lol  But I really wouldn't consider myself hyperactive at all. I'm very laid back actually.

@Petrie: I had a hard time getting it at first but after rewatching the series you begin to understand it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I watched all the episodes of Wolf's Rain, but they stopped airing it a few years ago. It was a good show..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
if you like the shadow of the colossus, you should tried out "Another World"

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile
i love Wolves too. I have seen Balto and Wolf rain My favorite couple is Hige and Blue and my favorite character is Jagara. Welcome to GoF hiddenwolf

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Huzzah! Welcome to the forums!  :lol: Nice to see more artists. ^__^
Hope to see some drawings from you. ;D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Looks like you have a lot of interests.  Keeps you from being bored I bet.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile