The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

X-Men 3.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I think its out today, if not, next Tuesday, but anyway. Who here is getting it? I am, even though I didn't like that much.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I thought X-men 3 was pretty cool. It had some really nice touches to it that really impressed me. I won't say it's the best one of the trilogy but I rated it quite highly regardless. The DVD came out here in the UK yesterday (Mon 2nd Oct) but as far as I know it should be out there today (Tues 3rd). I had an bantered about the release date with a friend of mine but I think he looked up the US release date rather than the UK one coz our TV adverts have been saying Mon 2nd.

Still, I'll probably be getting it once I get paid. Started a new job yesterday so money should be heading my way soon!  :^.^:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I actually still haven't seen it! LOL :p  I'll watch it if I'm invited to watch it with some friends or something.  Other than that, I probably won't bother.  I saw the first two X-Men movies.  I liked them, but I'm not to excited to see the 3rd one.  I'll watch it if it falls into my lap, but I probably won't spend money on it.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I don't blame you. The filmmakers really screwed up on this one. Brett Ratner for the price of Bryan Singer? Let me chew glass anyday, instead!
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I know I'm gonna see it.  It seems like a good movie.