The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

So Apparently Jenny Nicholson Found This Forum

Phantom · 31 · 5506

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Premiering on TV or her channel?

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I'm gonna be totally honest...as someone who doesn't watch much YouTube, I'm completely unfamiliar with this person. :oops
BUT--she really DID create an account here. :olittlefoot If you go to about 7:18 in her video, you can see her starting to type in the username "PteranoBabe." I noticed this new member a while back, thinking it was weird that she never posted a welcome message or anything else.

Here's the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8zmGr0geQ

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Her video is premiering right now.

Do you have a link?

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
P.S.: does anyone know where she got that shirt? Cuz I like the shirt... :DD

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
I saw that username a while back too! Would have never guessed it belonged to a famous YouTuber  :lol but I watched her video, and I do agree with LBT 10 being ranked closer to the top.  :PCera
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
It's a bit of an unusual ranking at least imo, but I actually completely agree that LBT5 is one of the best sequels. :P
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw that username a while back too! Would have never guessed it belonged to a famous YouTuber  :lol but I watched her video, and I do agree with LBT 10 being ranked closer to the top.  :PCera

I didn't watch her whole video yet, but I second that ranking. Great Longneck Migration really was pretty epic for a LBT sequel! Though I don't quite agree with her assessment of LBT VII which is a total surprise, right? but I digress. :lol

It's a bit of an unusual ranking at least imo, but I actually completely agree that LBT5 is one of the best sequels. :P
Movies II and V were always favorites of mine since the sharpteeth got to play a different role than usual. :chompysmile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Jenny put a link to GoF in her video description, and we've already gotten three new members since. Weather report: skywater with a flood of Jenny fans! :lol

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha yeah I noticed this morning. Hopefully some of them will stick around!  :chompysmile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Haha yeah I noticed this morning. Hopefully some of them will stick around!  :chompysmile

And hopefully the forum won't be flooded with trolls. That's the last thing we want. For any trolls reading this, you've been warned. x(cera

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I finally watched her review all 14 films.

I agree LBT X should be high on the list:l. As for LBT V, I’d have rated is 1# as a child due to the amount of sharpteeth and the Return of Chomper. But honestly, LBT V is lower on my list these days.