The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pie!

Petrie · 220 · 31262

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
*insert musical note* Love is a many splendored thing.... :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
:lol  Yes It is. But the Problem with having children when you're immortal is this, your children aren't immortal, due to the mortality of their mother. They will merely be half-mortal, with lengthened lifespans."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Good, one song you knew from me. :P:)

That would be wierd....outliving your own children. o.O  Is it reversable?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is Immortality Reversable? It Depends on how  much of the serum you take. I Believe that it is reversable up to two or three bottles of the serum. Anymore than 3, and the immortality is permanent."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hmmm...well I'll try one then, and if I don't like it then I just let it wear off. :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Here you go." (hands the Serum to Arvens)
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*grabs the vile and cringes at the disgusting flavor, but drinks it anyway*

Disgusting taste....you're going to have to work on that bud. ;)  I don't feel any different....how do I know if it worked on me?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That Wasn't the Immortality Serum.' Stripetail joked. " Here's a good way to test if it worked Flamis!" Flames engulfed Arvens, but he didn't feel a thing.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Naturally Arvens didn't feel anything as he didn't await around to...as soon as the flames appeared he bolted away from them.  Who wouldn't?

"What are you trying to do?  Kill me?" he demanded, not half believing for a moment that the potion actually worked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It wouldn't have hurt you anyway'; Stripetail laughed. The immortality serum protects you from fire, among many other things."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Arvens shook his head.  "I'm not convinced it worked."  He picked up on of the knives again.  "Let's just see if it worked on you, first."  The mighty throw put the knife right through the squirrel's heart.  "If you survive that I'll be amazed."

(do note Arvens was so whacked when drunk he had no idea he had already thrown knives at Stripetail)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail pulled out the knive and looked at it. "Well, Are You convinced?" The the gash where the knife had pierced him healed itself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wow, your body sure heals quickly. :lol:  *grabs the knife from Stripetail and forces it through the same spot and holds it there*  Let's see how long you last as long as I hold this here.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail Laughed as Arvens held the knife in his chest. ' Arvens, you don't get it. I'm Immortal. No Knife, arrow, or sword can kill me. I could stand here all day wiith this knife in my chest.But You are starting to annoy me."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, if you're so proud of your formula, perhaps you won't mind if I do this" says Arvens as he thrusts the knife into himself.  "You'll answer to Breeze if I die."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail smiled as he pulled the knife out of Arvens and showed it to him." Look no blood. And the wound you gave yourself is healing. Immortals heal very quickly Arvens. Now, you've taken one dose, Not enough to give full immortality, but enough to protect you from getting stabbed or shot. The effects of the drink will last a few seasons, probably ten at the most. So enjoy it. I'll try to make a better tasting serum, but I can't make any promises.
Nick"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Swwwweeeettt. :)  Hey, wait what about disease?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Immortals can get diseases. Magical diseases that can strip them of thier powers. If they become sick enough, they can lose all thier powers. They wouldn't die, but they'd be powerless. I have never had any of those diseases myself, I have a strong immune system." Stripetail said.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At the moment, I don't have time to continue this, so for now, this is pretty much done.  Plus, with only two people we weren't going anywhere.

Sorry Nick.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That's all right. This thread lasted nearly two months.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: