The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Top 11 NC's Doug Will NEVER do.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*immediately hogties and gags the one who will complain about posting this*

Okay, with that out of the way, here are the top 11 NC's Doug Walker will NEVER do.  So stop requesting them!

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolink...i-will-never-do

He does give some valid points as to why at least. :) *goes off to make a new request list*

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey john, how about you make 1 topic for all NC's videos you want to share? It's not really necessary to create a new thread for every single video by him ;)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I saw the video and I do agree with what he said about each movie and show he won't do. Some of those requests he got he actually liked some what. So I see his point.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've watched his video from the link posted and I do agree with his reasons.  I'm sure there is still a lot of stuff he can do reviews of.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I'd be disappointed with him if he tore down WSD because that was one film I expected him to like because it actually is faithful to the book and done realistically.  Glad he finally told everyone he won't touch it.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm glad he won't touch Cat's Don't Dance. I liked that movie. The only downside is the main character sucks. He is boring and bland. I paid money to see that movie back in 1997. I actually spent my own money to see that movie in theaters.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, remember that one time when we discussed making an entire thread for NC?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I guess there isn't enough people in favor of a single NC topic. I'm not sure why, to be honest.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Naww, I'd like him to do a "I-kinda-like-this-movie" review of Brave Little Toaster. I really love it =3 .

I never really thought Danny was very bland...but now that he's brought it up...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if he does that but it may be nice for him to do some reviews as himself instead of one of his characters.  It may be interesting.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah it would be kind of cool for him to play himself sometimes. I love his characters.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Aug 30 2011 on  12:50 PM
I guess there isn't enough people in favor of a single NC topic. I'm not sure why, to be honest.
Quote from: Mumbling on  
Hey john, how about you make 1 topic for all NC's videos you want to share?
Quote from: DarkHououmon on  
Instead of a new section, why not take all the NC topics and merge them into a single topic?
Quote from: Campion1 on  
I never said he should have a separate section, but it's own thread to prevent the silver screen clutter.
Quote from: brekclub85 on  
I agree, we should just have a separate thread, not a whole section.
Quote from: LBTFan13 on  
I think a separate thread for him would be appropriate.
Quote from: Kor on  
One thread may be a good idea.

I suggest you make the thread pokeplayer, or I will.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Somebody do it. We don't need all that clutter in this thread. One topic should be it for all of his reviews he does.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I really liked CDD and A Goofy Movie so it's a good thing he will never do those. I think this video may just be the thing that makes me give Watership Down a watch.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Some of those things films I did like and It's good. I liked the Brave Little Toaster. It was a decent movie.