The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The CTRL + V Game

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Do you have a sweet tooth?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
- Character showcases
- Favourite cave sequence

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your favorite LBT sequel?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Donkey Kong Country OST - Vulture Culture/Forest Frenzy

@DiddyKF1 approves of this. :)
Hehe.

Al Jolson - Toot, Toot, Tootsie!

Ironically enough, my iPad lost connection for a split second and I had to copy and paste this. Sure, the webpage where I typed the post up was preserved, but refreshing it would result in the loss of everything I typed.

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile

(I tried to paste whatever I had copied...apparently I had nothing copied  :lol)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well guess what...I had this entire post copy and pasted.

(not really, I actually typed it as I went along, but I copied it just in case I lose progress for whatever reason)

Congratulations on your 500th post, DiddyKF1! :celebrate
I never leave reviews on fanfictions and just read them, but I feel compelled to give you my thoughts on it as an award for your achievement. :)

This, I believe is an accurate representation of the events that occurred right after Littlefoot and his new friends find the Great Valley and reunite with their parents. I liked Littlefoot's inner monologue at the beginning, as it perfectly recaps the events that has already happened in the first movie. It also shows a bit of conflict in his thoughts as well, since he's torn on whether or not he should be friends with other different species, despite everything he's ever been taught to be the contrary. This is something I'd imagine Ruby doing, but it also makes sense with Littlefoot as he has some of those moments of reflection as well.

Quote from: Littlefoot's Mother
Oh, don’t worry so much. When we reach the Great Valley, there will be many Longnecks for you to play with.

I wouldn't doubt that, but considering that the Great Earthshake has caused many casualties and separated families, the chances of any other Longnecks remaining would be slim. So while Littlefoot is right that there aren't any other longnecks (as shown at the end of the first movie), I thought he would address the implication of that. This paragraph is more of a personal thought on the quote itself rather than the fanfiction, by the way.

I enjoyed the interaction between Littlefoot and his friends in the next scene. Their actions and dialogue are in character, and I was particularly touched by Cera's words that went towards the longneck.

“I take it back,” she spoke in a near-whisper.

“W-what? Take what back?” asked a confused Littlefoot.

“Everything I said about your mother being a stupid Longneck,” said Cera uneasily, and she had to look away just for a moment, “I … I was the real stupid one. I wanted to show how Threehorns knew everything, and instead I nearly got us killed several times. Besides, I owe my gratitude to her. She saved my life just as much as she saved yours. I don’t think either of us would be here right now if it weren’t for her. I … I’m sorry.”

It may seem out of character, but it definitely shows the more caring and kindhearted side of her being unraveled from her tough exterior. She already showed many signs of that in the first movie, but the sincere apology that she gave to Littlefoot sealed the case there. Admitting your wrongdoings and showing submission was actually a very strong and courageous act I say, despite Cera maybe thinking otherwise. I admit, I was shocked by the next revelation that she had revealed to us about her dead mother.

Quote from: Cera
“I was told that … some lunatic Flyer … led them and parts of the herd astray, and … none of them were ever seen again,” sniffled Cera, “Whoever that Flyer is, … I sure hope he burns in a Fire Mountain for what he did to my family!”

While there are many possible theories on why her Mother and siblings have suddenly disappeared since the first movie, this explanation interests me a bit actually. When she said "lunatic flyer," I have a suspicion that Pterano may have caused the herd their doom. I haven't watched the LBT movie with Pterano yet, but this could tie in to other fanfictions you may write if you want to.

The parent's reaction towards the friendship of many different species is quite expected actually. While surprised initially, we can see that the longnecks, swimmer, and flyer became accepting of that. Only Topps is the one who rejects his daughter's friendship with the other kinds, and he is quite adamant on that. I was practically cheering when Cera stood up to her father and asserted her decision that she will be friends with the other four, especially Littlefoot. I also liked how the others have stated that they've never listened to the lesson of the "separation of kinds" since it has been first said to them. It shows the independence and intelligence they have, something which apparently the rest of the Great Valley lacks of. The quote at the end that Littlefoot said from a deleted scene of the first movie concluded your fanfiction wonderfully.

Quote from: Littlefoot
Now, we will always be together!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In addition, the words Earth and bigot don’t fit in LBT.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What are the little things in life that would make you happy?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What natural phenomenons in nature are you fascinated in?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I gave it some thought, and I've singled out my two favourite Petrie moments, or at least two moments that stuck out in my mind.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What time do you usually go to bed at?