The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

i found good news

stars · 31 · 3430

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I once visited a forum where some guy had made up names for LBT movies 10-100 (LBT 10 wasn't out at that time).  Some of them were really funny but others were really stupid such as "Littlefoot Gets Lucky With Cera" and "The Movie When We Finally See The Dinos Taking a Dump".  Just the fact that these people spend the time to bash such a show shows that it's more popular than most would care to admit. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may well be more popular then many suspect.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just the fact that these people spend the time to bash such a show shows that it's more popular than most would care to admit
or so unpopular that people are willing to go out of their way just to make fun of it.

I've always has this feeling that people don't really think about LBT as having"fans" outside of little kids.  Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't think LBT is made fun of for the sake of making fun of LBT fans.  It's made fun of because it's something that a lot of people seem to like just making fun of. :p  <_<

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Aug 13 2008 on  12:23 PM
Just the fact that these people spend the time to bash such a show shows that it's more popular than most would care to admit
or so unpopular that people are willing to go out of their way just to make fun of it.

I've always has this feeling that people don't really think about LBT as having"fans" outside of little kids.  Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't think LBT is made fun of for the sake of making fun of LBT fans.  It's made fun of because it's something that a lot of people seem to like just making fun of. :p  <_<
I can see that.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile

I've always has this feeling that people don't really think about LBT as having"fans" outside of little kids. Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't think LBT is made fun of for the sake of making fun of LBT fans. It's made fun of because it's something that a lot of people seem to like just making fun of.   

I can see that.

Too bad, they can't find something more constructive to do.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 13 2008 on  12:15 AM
Some of them were really funny but others were really stupid such as "Littlefoot Gets Lucky With Cera" and "The Movie When We Finally See The Dinos Taking a Dump".
And to think the Discovery Channel does not keep their sick minds preoccupied enough :rolleyes:.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think that this forum is now deteriorating into a bashing of LBT-bashers. Two wrongs don't make a right. We shouldn't discuss these people in a negative manner.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Aug 17 2008 on  04:22 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right. We shouldn't discuss these people in a negative manner.
That's true.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Time to let this topic of false info die a painful death.