The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Zuma Deluxe!

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I started playing Zuma Deluxe on 2007 and I started playing Zuma Deluxe again on 2013. :DD  :smile  :lol
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
No, Zuma Deluxe is the PC game, Mumbling. Zuma Deluxe uses the stone frog to shoot the balls to get points. :lol  :DD  :smile
In fact, you cannot let them go to the golden skull! Also, I used ethan22 and nookie4982's strategies to get a 30000+ score.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Path Light,Jun 11 2013 on  09:44 AM
No, Zuma Deluxe is the PC game, Mumbling.
What did Mumbling say that prompted this response? All she said was that it was a fun game to kill some time. She didn't misidentify what Zuma Deluxe is.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You seem to misunderstand many things that are said on this forum Path... In which country do you live?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I am from my house. :lol
And I think that Zuma Deluxe is the best game ever. :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
OK, I understand :)

It's a fun game. I also like other games by the same company. Bejeweled is good.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 12 2013 on  11:24 PM
OK, I understand :)

It's a fun game. I also like other games by the same company. Bejeweled is good.
Zuma Deluxe is from Popcap games. Same goes for Bejeweled. Also, there is Bejeweled 2, 3, Twist and more of Popcap games. :lol I like Zuma Deluxe the most. :DD  :smile  :lol