The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell the characters something!

Guest · 45 · 5967

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's mother: Why thank you  :MomCompassion I'm very proud of him too. :D

Cera, I love your personality :) When you're not kicking lame longneck butt, you can be really graceful and sweet!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 09:46:53 PM by Sharpely »

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
Cera: Aww. Thank you. :CeraHAPPY

Petrie, you are a very funny guy. :petrieLOL
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 04:22:33 PM by LittleDas75 »

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
"Aww gee. Thanks!  :oops"

"Hey Little Foot, what made you decide to ultimately take care of Chomper when he hatched?"

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
"He was all alone and needed someone to care about him. That's how I was before I found my friends. I'm glad they decided to help him too, so we could all be like Chomper's family  :)littlefoot   :ChomperPOG "

Mr. Threehorn, I think you're awesome and such a great father to Cera and her siblings  :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
"...Well uh. Yeah! I am! I am proud of my daughters and I do everything I can to keep them safe! No sharptooth, no longneck will mess with them as long as I am around!"

"Petrie's mom, I admire you for taking care of all of your kids and standing up to your brother when he was being out of line. That takes a lot to stand up to your family."