The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Strongest, Fastest, And Smartest

Noname · 33 · 3125

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
That cave was already unstable... as it is, Spike helped to move fallen trees, and we do see that spike is now larger than Cera... and will be larger when they are fully grown.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,Aug 24 2008 on  11:44 PM
[...] And will be larger when they are fully grown.
Not quite.

Cera (Triceratops)

Length: 30 ft
Weight: 13,000-26,000 lbs
Height: 10 ft

Spike (Stegosaurus)

Length: 26-30 ft
Weight: 10,000 - 20,000 lbs
Height: 14 ft

There is possible overlap in the weight division.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
But the rocks that she pulverized looked pretty solid.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Aug 24 2008 on  11:03 PM
Quote from: Noname,Aug 24 2008 on  11:44 PM
[...] And will be larger when they are fully grown.
Not quite.

Cera (Triceratops)

Length: 30 ft
Weight: 13,000-26,000 lbs
Height: 10 ft

Spike (Stegosaurus)

Length: 26-30 ft
Weight: 10,000 - 20,000 lbs
Height: 14 ft

There is possible overlap in the weight division.
The stats you have are probably true... but then there is the difference between males and female... which seems to be a motif with me... I'm fairly certain that a male Stegosaurus would be larger than a female triceratops...

And the rock wasn't that solid... and she only barely chipped that rock in the 10th movie... and it may have been weakened anyway... remember, Cera failed to even dent the other rock in the start of the 10th film...

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What about the rocks in the second movie? Those were the ones that I was referring to. I haven't seen the tenth movie, so I'll take your word for it.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those rocks were also probably loose... all it took were a couple of rocks falling from the top to knock the rest over... as it was, that was a stretched scene... especially with the egg of Ducky's sibling just happening to roll back exactly where it was, unharmed, all the way from the edge of the valley. No, I don't think that that scene was necessarily realistic nor was it representative of the "reality" that males up the rest of the continuum of the films.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those rocks were also probably loose... all it took were a couple of rocks falling from the top to knock the rest over... as it was, that was a stretched scene... especially with the egg of Ducky's sibling just happening to roll back exactly where it was, unharmed, all the way from the edge of the valley. No, I don't think that that scene was necessarily realistic nor was it representative of the "reality" that males up the rest of the continuum of the films.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As for the fastest, I think we will all agree that Petrie is the fastest overall (and obviously, in the air), Ducky is the fastest in the water, and Ruby is the fastest on land.

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Strongest would be Bron or Mister Three horn, the fastest that depends whether it is land, water or sky. Petrie's mom -sky, water,Ducky's mom and land would probably be Ruby. The smartest would be either grandpa longneck and littlefoot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or Mr. Thicknose, he's heard a lot of things and remembers a lot over his long life.   I'd say Grandpa Longneck and Mr. Thicknose may be about equal, with each having strong areas where they are smartest in and having a lot overlap also.

Of the residents of the Great Valley it would likely be Grandpa or Grandma longneck would be the strongest since they are larger then threehorn, though since they don't exercise any Threehorn may be stronger and very likely has more endurance.  Of the characters who have ever appeared on lbt, though he has only 2 cameo appearances with 1 being non speaking Sue's mate would likely be the strongest overall, though we are unlikely to ever see him again so he may not count and isn't a resident of the Great Valley.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
As for the fastest, I think we will all agree that Petrie is the fastest overall (and obviously, in the air), Ducky is the fastest in the water, and Ruby is the fastest on land.

Dude! Triple post! New record!  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually wouldn't Mo be the fastest overall swimmer? After all he is specifically suited for aquatic life unlike the amphibious duckbills.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Technically, you are right about that last one, Mo would indeed be a faster swimmer.

And my computer's internet connection wasn't working very well when the triple posts were made; I had to click three times just to get it to work.