The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cera's siblings

Sharptooh #436

• Ruby
    • View Profile
As we see in the beginning of the original movie, Cera has three brothers/sisters. And a mother. But only her dad, Topsy, is present in the Great Valley. (Personally, I think that Cera's Mom was one of those who followed Pterano and got eaten by Sharpteeth).

Cera has some older siblings (otherwise Dina and Dana wouldn't be around). But there's no hint of them in the first movie, nor of Dina and Dana. That means that the two would have to be born in the great valley. That means that Cera's older brother or sister is in the Great Valley!

Something intersting from LBT 4: A full grown three horn can be seen sometime in the great valley visiting sick Grandpa. Õts not Topsy, so I'm not sure who that is.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
There are quite a few threads already which have Cera's family either as a main topic or at least refer to her family, including her siblings a lot. Among the more difficult to find threads (because nothing has been posted there in a long while) is this one about Cera's mother
Cera's mother, and this one about Dinah and Dana. Easier to find are the threads in the character discussion section about Tops (Cera's Dad), Cera herself, Tria, Tricia, and another one about Dinah and Dana. With that many threads I suppose there is a high risk of repetition if we start another one and also it may be best to keep the posts on the same topic together in one thread. For that reason I'm closing this thread but invite everyone to continue the discussion in the threads listed above :yes