The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funny Mistake Explaination

Kor · 6 · 1108

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I was thinking of the caption this section and the screw ups sections.  Maybe another section could be could be where someone posts a picture showing an animation or coloring mistake and some can have fun trying to explain why it is not an animation or coloring mistake.  Sort of like way way back in my childhood and before marvel use to have a no prize thing where you'd try to explain why a mistake that was in one of their comics was not really a mistake.

Just an idea I had, maybe a stupid one.  Also assumed this would be the best spot for this.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php

Kor, stop with the inferiority complex, your Ideas are good! don't be so hard on yourself!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
^ ^ ^ How many times is that picture gonna be used on this board? :rolleyes: ^ ^ ^

Anyways, it's not an animation mistake because they couldn't really endanger Cera's life and they used a fake copy of her in the water.  She accidentally got caught in the shot when she thought she was supposed to be in Littlefoot's place.  They never show it, but after the shot is taken, Littlefoot and Cera have a talk where Littlefoot calls her nasty names for being an idiot and not reading the script right.  Then she gets mad and kicks him in the groin and he collapses onto the stage floor. :P:

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
this isn't an error, it's just a VERY stretched perspective shot, Littlefot is just REAL big for some reason, so is Ducky...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The first one isn't an animation mistake since it is one of Cera's twins from the first movie.  Since she didn't meet up with Littlefoot and friends she only just now found her way to the great valley.  Spike stopped along the way to eat something that smelled tasty to him.  She runs up to tell her dad she just arrived, but she soon runs off since she thinks her dad is ignoring her, not knowing of the danger Cera is in.    Spike, finishing eating, walks up and stands next to Littlefoot, as he is seen in the next scene.

To the 2nd they tell Cera to not be scared.  To prove she isn't scared Cera jumps backward while on the log a few times stopping just before she would have jumped onto them.

Not very funny, and a bit long winded, but the best I can do at this time.  

The other explanations are pretty funny.   :lol

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
LOL! xD This is good! :) Taking errors that are there, and making them worthwhile, making them part of the movie; working with what's there, as opposed to ignoring them and making them seem like mistakes that need to be blotted out... ;) I like this...  And I also like the way you think, Kor, as I've told you before... :) I'm surprised this didn't get more attention myself.  I think your ideas are fresh ones that need to be explored more...  And while I don't have any ideas about these myself - forgive me, it is late as I write this - I still agree, some of this is pretty funny! xD :lol

EDIT: Excuse the almost year-long bump, admins... :p I thought this was too good to pass up...  Even though I have nothing to add at this time...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...