The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Well the snow has vanished here and it is a nice sunny day out, albeit still only 12°C.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Sunny skies today, hooray! Nice breezy conditions outside too. :Mo
Today reached about 68°F (20°C).
Tomorrow is a bit cooler, at around 63°F (~17.2°C), with Mostly Sunny Skies.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Still sunny out, but still rather mild as well. 14°C today.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today's temperature peaked at 69°F (~20.56°C) with Mostly Sunny Skies. Wow, still hasn't broken the 70°F mark, I see. And by the looks of the ten day forecast, seems like it won't for a while (although it is kind of close to it).

Tonight is expected to drop to 47°F (~8.3°C) with Partly Cloudy Skies.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm in love with the forecast starting from Sunday-Tuesday. :cerahappy
Very cool and comfortable for the Middle of May at this point.

Day / Night
Sunday: Showers - 52°F / 45°F (~11.1°C / ~7.2°C)
Monday: Showers - 54°F / 44°F (~12.2°C / ~6.7°C)
Tuesday: Showers - 53°F / 45°F (~11.7°C / ~7.2°C)

Starting Saturday next week and beyond we are getting close to that 70°F (~21.1°C) mark!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It sounds like we're similar in that we both enjoy cooler days. It's supposed to be rather warm today, up to 24°C, but I'm looking forward to later in the week when the days will be around the 10°C mark.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It honestly felt pretty chilly especially with the light/moderate rain lasting all day pretty much. Another inch (2.54 cm) of rain accumulated for this event.

Tomorrow will be much warmer though, with a high of 64°F (~17.8°C), and the day after that it'll be 68°F (20°C).

It's supposed to be rather warm today, up to 24°C, but I'm looking forward to later in the week when the days will be around the 10°C mark.

Wow, very warm for Canada, I must say. I've seen many places up there almost reaching 80°F (~26.7°C), but my area hasn't reach close to that yet!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Seems to be a warm day today here, sun is out bright, and the temperature is 13°C, so not bad.  :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For the rest of the week, I'll be expecting my temperatures to hover between the 18°C to 20°C, and next week it'd be a bit warmer. I could finally be seeing a 70°F day or maybe multiple before the month of May ends. Also, besides from a couple of showers or so for certain days, I see a dry streak of weather starting to come along for once! :yes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The cooler weather I was mentioning before has arrived, and it looks like it'll stay for the rest of the week. It's a much cloudier day out this morning than it was yesterday. Despite it, though, I would like to go out for a long walk today.
:cerahappy

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm certainly feeling the warmer temperatures here. The night time lows throughout the week are expected to be between 12-15°C. So now, it feels more mild than cool at night. It's currently 64°F (~17.8°C) as of the time I'm posting, but it will drop to around 11°C before the sun rises. But still, I'd be going to bed feeling warmer than I'd be comfortable with.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For the last few days it has been quite warm and I've got a couple of sunburns as well. And those are not cool, not at all.  :(

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today is expected to reach exactly 70°F (~21.1°C) with Partly Cloudy Skies. Comfortable dew point of 41°F (5°C) :^^spike
It feels nice to not have to go outside with any jacket what so ever.

I wouldn't want to be in the Southeast of the United States though. Their temperatures are way above average, some even breaking records for the month of May. The dry weather down there also doesn't help them, as it seems like it'll be prolonged. That high pressure dome of heat, though.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It feels nice to not have to go outside with any jacket what so ever.

Oh, I agree. Feels absolutely fantastic! I just have to either remember to put sunscreen on my arms, legs and such when going outside now or just wear a long-sleeved shirt and jeans. I don't want to burn any more.  :DD

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today was warmer than I thought. It reached 74°F (~23.3°C). It was pretty breezy during the entire day so it felt more comfortable. But once it started to get cloudy in the afternoon, I could really feel the difference, it was much cooler. :D
Scattered thunderstorms for tonight, but I usually don't get much from a forecast like this at all. The temperature only drops to 61°F (~16°C), so sleeping might be more uncomfortable than usual. But when summer really takes full effect, those night time temps will be all the norm.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Weather forecast this week is pretty much all over the place. Today and tomorrow will have a chance of thunderstorms with tomorrow getting as high as 80F. Then the day after on Tuesday, it'll clear up and temperature will drop down to less than 60F, and then much of the rest of the week will be up to the low 70s F, with a chance of rain on Saturday.

This past week had be relatively cooler, with temperatures around the low 60s F. With this week's forecast in mind, I decided it was time to put in the air conditioner in my room, and it seems my dad decided to do the same for all the other rooms in the house. Summer weather has now officially arrived.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Warmest day of the week (or month I shall say) for me, with the temperature peaking at around 82°F (~27.8°C). Tonight though is a considerable difference, dropping to around 56°F (~13.3°C). Despite the dew point hovering around 64°F (~17.8°C), today didn't feel that bad too be honest. It was also pretty breezy outside too, so that also contributed to a more comfortable day.

Tomorrow is much cooler with a much lower humidity than today. About 20°C to be precise.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Today's been awful. 93F (around 33.8 C) around here with nearly 60% humidity!

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Yikes! That's pretty intense, all right.

Much different for me here. We're well into May now and we've had a lot of cloudy and cool days. 9°C for me right now. A lot of people I know have complained about how far along spring is and yet it still hasn't been very warm... but I don't mind personally. In fact, I'm kind of enjoying the cooler days while they last, as I know it'll be pretty toasty once summer comes around.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Today's been awful. 93F (around 33.8 C) around here with nearly 60% humidity!

I agree with you and StardustSoldier. With around 60% humidity, the dew point should be 77°F (25°C) according to the dew point calculators I used online. According to a heat index calculator, it would feel like 107°F (~41.7°C). :wow

"Yikes!" is correct. That's very oppressive humidity if you ask me. My area has never reached that high of a dew point before, I'm pretty sure (maybe actually).  Hopefully a cold front will pass by for you soon!

Alright, now for the weather in my area. Today feels much cooler and comfortable with Sunny Skies. It's perfect weather honestly. Temperature peaked at 71°F (~21.7°C), with a dew point of 34°F (~1°C) and a humidity of 26%.
The winds being around 15-25 mph was also nice. Overall, I love the weather today. :DD