The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Commander Keen V: The Armageddon Machine

After finally finishing episode IV of the Commander Keen series, I have decide to move on to the next game which I have not previously had the opportunity to play.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I have gotten really big into horror games.  I've just finished Slender: The Arrival, Dead Space, and I'm working on Outlast.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spore.  I haven't played this game in quite some time, so I decided to give it a shot before my break ends.  Now if only I could keep the Grox at bay...

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'm marathoning all the console released Mario RPGs. Right now, I've just finished Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and I'm about to begin the original Paper Mario.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Ninja Gaiden 2, I'd forgotten how frustrated this game makes me...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Jan 8 2014 on  04:50 PM
I'm marathoning all the console released Mario RPGs. Right now, I've just finished Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and I'm about to begin the original Paper Mario.
Goodness, I remember that game.  I probably haven't played it in 10 years, but I still have fond memories of it.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
In my opinion, it still holds up very well. In fact, I prefer it to many modern games of the genre. Then again, Mario + SquareSoft + Bold and Brazen programmers willing to take Mario where he'd never gone before at that point = Classic Game.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Battlefield 4, Dragon's Dogma:Dark Arisen, Pokemon Y

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Trying desperately to get through a backlog of games I might have neglected to finish as new games came in. Currently working on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and God of War: Ascension. Should keep me plenty busy for a while.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Super Mario RPG.  WeirdRaptor's mention of the game brought it back to my attention for the first time in years.  Perhaps it is time for me to beat it for the third time?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My dad gave me his old Xbox 360, Kinect, and some games. Besides Left 4 Dead, I didn't think I'd play the rest, let alone a Kinect game. But, I ended up trying Dance Central 2 and now I play it every day. :lol:
I also downloaded Tekken Revolution on my PS3. I loathe it because I can't unlock any character I actually want. I've been using Lili as my main but I don't like her small movelist.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy VI.  I figured that since I was finished with Super Mario RPG that I might as well move on to my favorite RPG of all time.

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
I'm playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I'm absolutely in love with this game. It's literally endless fun! :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Solar 2.  I have found that this game is a fun way to kill time when you have a half hour to waste.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been playing Lego City Undercover. It's my first Lego game, other than that really old PC game with that pizza delivery boy in it. Anyone remember that one? I'm enjoying it so far. The comedy is pretty good, and there's a lot of places to explore.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Civilization V:  Gods and Kings

I realized that I hadn't played the game for about two weeks and I decided that needed rectifying.