The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 79321

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla smiled "Ok then..lead the way" she stood up glanced over she saw Bron coming closer "He seems sad" she commented.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After a few minutes of walk they found the hide, where the Gang debated about their parents in LBT 2.
"I suppose noone can find us here!" he said.
"Ok, you asked me why I'm depressed! One reason is Bron! He get on my nerves the whole time!
The more important thing is, that I... ehm...that I really like you - you're very beautiful - but you're already with Littlefoot... That really depresses me to be honest.
He looked into Nahlas blue eyes and realized that he'll get his chance. His heart made a somersault.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla giggled "You saying your in love with me?" she asked her blue eyes sparkling.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I think so," he grinned at her.
"We are here because I wanted to tell you something: I LOVE YOU NAHLA <3"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla seemed shocked but she smiled and forgetting she already had a boyfriend  kissed Shorty.

Meanwhile Littlefoot did not look like he would wake up anytime soon,when he did though he would find out his own brother stole his girlfriend.

(Still not bad as Hades..)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty kissed her, too. They cuttled with each other and enjoyed being together.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Cera ran to Petrie,Ducky and Spike "You guys hear? Littlefoot's in a coma!".

Nahla yawned and fell asleep and snuggled against Shorty and slowly drifted oiff to sleep.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty fell asleep, too.

"What!?" Ducky asked not wanting to accept that someone she likes is hurt again.
Spike made a complaining noice.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cera nodded "Yeah they found him lying in a pool of blood,they can't wake him up"

Nahla suddenly jerked awake with a scream,with tears in her eyes she panted from her bad sleep story.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty woke up. "Are you ok, sweetheart?" he mumbled sleepily.

"Will the bad luck ever ends? That's not good, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Ducky was very upset.
They heard the scream. "Was that Nahla?!" Ducky wondered.
Spike ran to where the scream came from. "Wait, Spikie!" Ducky called.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sobbed "I had a bad sleep story that everyone in the valley tried to kill mre but I got away I ran and bumped into my dad,he looked down at me and laugh. I saw his foot coming down and my neck snapped" she sobbed harder "And the others were laughing...LAUGHING" she stared at him "Including you".

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh we have a new person joining in.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That new person is me

Nahla a good friend of mine has been for years,she gonna let me use one of her OCS that appear later as a second villain in her fics.

Twist-he Nahla's half brother.

Name: Ares
Species: Longneck
Appearance: Jet Black with silver stripe running down his back,like Nahla has a 'blaze' but his is silver like his stripe,eyes even redder then his father.
Family: Unknown Female (Mother) Hades (Father) Nahla (Half sister)
Personality: Evil just like his father,plans to kill Nahla for betraying their father. Is future leader of The Shadowlands.

Thanks Nahla!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Welcome to our small RP group, Zimba! Uh oh, sounds like your character will be causing everyone even more trouble!  :unsure:)

Bron had heard the scream, and ran to where he had heard it, surely things couldn't get any worse. This was by far the worst day of his life, but he couldn't compare it to that of Grandma and Grandpa Longneck. They had been through a lot in their long lives, but this must have also given them a lot of grief too. From what he had heard so far, the last few days, and few hours before he had arrived, had been much, much worse.

Petrie hastily followed the others, hoping that whoever screamed was okay.
"Why we having such bad day?" he wondered.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(We are now the Gang of Four wooh)

Littlefoot stll have not shown movement,he looked like someone purposely tried to kill him. No one would guess it was his brother and that his girlfriend been stolen.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"What in the world happened?!" Grandpa exclaimed as his mate brought in an unmoving Littlefoot, weeping slightly.
"I don't know," she answered quietly. "He was attacked by someone, by the looks of things."
"But who would want to attack Littlefoot?" Grandpa asked, confused and worried. Grandma just shook her head in reply, implying that she didn't know. She picked up Littlefoot and gently placed him on the ground.
"How could things get any worse...?" she sighed, tears falling from her eyes.

"Nahla, Shorty! There you are," said Bron, relieved when he found the two kids. He looked at Shorty's head, and the injury there. "Shorty... what happened to you?"

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
( Yay! Welcome, welcome :) interesting character... :yes)

Shorty comforted her until she stopped sobbing.
"Hey! Don't worry! That's just a sleepstory! They normally aren't true, your father is far away in his hell land or whatever it's called and I wouldn't make fun of you!" He nodded and kissed her fondly on her cheek.

"The scream came from the hide, where we saw the Egg Stealers a long time ago!" Ducky guessed.
Spike seemed to remember this, he made a sound which could be understood as a "yes" with much imagination only.
"Let's search there!" she suggested.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Things were gonna get worse,on The Great wall stood another longneck child.

He was jet black with silver markings,his eyes glowed red as he stepped down into the valley. Ares walked untill he saw Grandma and Grandpa,as all Shadowlanders he was very thin and he covered himself in fake cuts "Umm hello?" he said in mock shyness.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I stumbled over a stone and hurted my head!" he lied. His expression was petrified. He was a excelent lier, but Bron knew him very well, so he often expose his lies.

"I thought Nahla was in love with Littlefoot!" Ducky wondered.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed "I am....in a way" she looked down "Uh oh" she muttered suddenly.