The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 79331

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Ha," said Bron. "Are you sure that's what really happened? With both you and Littlefoot hurt I'm afraid that doesn't convince me." Of course he knew Shorty well, and knew very well that he was lying, but he had hoped his suspicions would have been proven wrong. Now he was worried, and looked down at Nahla. Had she been the accidental cause of a fight between the two brothers? He would only find out now if Shorty told him the truth.

~

"Hmm? Oh my... hello," said Grandpa, barely noticing the young longneck. He was shocked to see another little one, again looking dangerously underweight and scathed. "Who might you be?"
His mate didn't actually say anything, but did look at the longneck sympathetically, before putting her head right up next to Grandpa's.
"He disturbingly reminds me of Hades a lot," she whispered, too quietly for the little one in front of her to hear. "I'm going to be careful with this one after what's happened. I doubt he'll be up to much good."

(Grandma sees through all. :lol)

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'm Ares I just fled the Shadowlands,my father Hades is just so so so cruel" he said placing his tail on his head in a dramatic way. However anyone smart enough could tell it was a  fake.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty acted like he didn't know of Littlefoot being hurted.
"What!? He's hurt? Why you didn't tell me that earlier? Why are you thinking that I hurted him?
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cera stepped up "Yup he's in a coma".

Nahla looked paincked about what she saw "Umm I gotta do somehting" she sprinted towards to the longneck nest to try and stop Ares.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares heard someone behind him,forgetting he was meant to fake he raged at Nahla "You! You! How could you! Betray the Shadowlands,betray DAD!" he hit her in the face "You don't deserve to live" he stood over his sister "Say nighty night baby sister" he laughed and raised his foot.

(Sorry Nahla  :D)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Uh... I didn't say anything about you doing it, Shorty," said Bron. Surely he had to get an answer now.

~

She knew it. No such act could fool the elderly longnecks, especially after putting up with several kids in their lifetime. Grandpa quickly intervened, using his tail to gently shove the black and silver longneck out of the way.
"What do you want from us?" Grandma demanded, stepping in between the two. "What are you doing here?"

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"NAHLA!!!" Shorty screamed. He tried to follow his big love but Bron stood in his way.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stood up and hid under Grandpa shaking "Go away Ares! I don't want anything more to do with the Shadowlands OR that loser that is our father. You should hear about everything he has done!"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Shorty," Bron said sternly, blocking Shorty's way with his foot. "What happened?" he was starting to get impatient now.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Get out of my way old hag" Ares snapped to Grandma "I need to kill pinky over there for what she has done,dis honored her family"

(Yes Ares is not nice )

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma just ignored the comment and stood her ground, glaring at Ares.
"No one's dying today," she said firmly. "Now, either change your mind, or leave."

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Let me follow her, Bron!" Shorty shouted. "I haven't anything to do with Littlefoot being hurted, ok!!?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares rolled his eyes "Your kidding me right?" he pointed to Nahla "She a Shadowlander too! She a child of Hades too! What makes her so special!" he spotted something and smiled,he walked up to the still motionless Littlefoot and raised his foot over his neck "Hand over Nahla or freakshow here dies".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron just looked at Shorty, completely unconvinced. "You're coming with me back to Littlefoot's grandparents." He didn't allow Shorty to question it, instead just picking him up and quickly heading towards where the older longnecks were with his son.

~

Grandma and Grandpa both hesitated, their eyes shifting from Nahla to their grandson and back again. Ares was too far away for their tails to shift him away, and right now they felt quite hopeless. They just hoped someone would interfere.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla panicked "I'll go with you!" she sobbed,she'll rather suffer then see any of her new friends be hurt or killed.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares smiled "very good" he grabbed Nahla but her tail and began to drag her away,they bumped into Shorty and Bron.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty didn't protest. He knew his father know it was him. He though, how to say it best.

"Ducky, Spike! It's time to come home!" a voice said. It was Mama Swimmer.
"We come, Mommy!" Ducky answered. "Come on Spikie!"
Spiked followed her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla looked at Shorty as her brother drug her off "Shorty I'm doing this for you,don't come after me'

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Whoa, whoa!" said Bron. "Who are you?" he asked Ares, blocking his path with his foot again. Grandpa soon caught up to the group, leaving as soon as the young ones were out of sight.
"Nahla, why are you doing this?" he asked her. "Things don't always have to be this way for you."

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Nahla!" Shorty entreated her," Littlefoot's relatives *pointed at the adult Longnecks* will protect us!
PLEASE STAY!!!" he sobbed.