The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 79226

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'm Ares son of the mighty Hades,I'm here to bring back my sister and dad will see to it that she is punished" Ares glared at the other longnecks.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I have to go or they will just keep returning" she sobbed "I'm sorry,dad is most likely gonna kill me,but I don't care it means the suffering wil be over.

(Curse you Hades/Ares she was soo happy!)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Well, that's nice," Bron said to Ares sarcastically. "I don't like your attitude." He set Shorty down, realising that he couldn't speak too clearly with him in his mouth.
"Nahla, you stay right where you are," Grandpa instructed. "There is always another way out than death, you know."

A short distance away, Petrie noticed what was going on, and was concerned.
"Hmm... Me wonder if me should warn grown-ups?" he asked himself. He was prepared to take off, but had second thoughts. "But... what if they go after Nahla instead? That not good!" He stayed where he was for the time being, debating with himself.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"If you really love me, STAY!" he shouted.
Inactive, probably forever.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares rolled his eyes "She is coming with me!" he stared at Shorty "Aww Nahla is this your boyfriend?" he laughed.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla did not answer she just sobbed.

Littlefoot was finally beginning to show movemebt though very little it was now there.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Shorty had enough of this stranger... He jumped from Bron's head and landed exactly on Ares' back.
"Go away, buffoon! She will stay here!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Me and Zimba need to leave soon,we going horse riding wooh)

Nahla raised her head "Shorty don't...." she warned him

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
( Have fun  :lol:  SRFG and I need to go to bed soon, so that's fine  :yes )

He felt the same aggression like when he attacked his brother. He rammed his head against Ares, who still lied there being in pain due to the high jump of Shorty.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Have fun! I've got a load of homework to do, oh joy...)

"Shorty, no!" Bron yelled. He had to quickly get his son in law out of there before he caused even more trouble.

Petrie had decided to get a closer look at what was going on, to see if he could help in some way. In the end he decided that he should probably tell his mother that the longneck family was in trouble, he knew she's understand.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla begged Shorty "Shorty dont please,you'll get hurt and I can't stand that thought" tears poured down her face.

(it was fun,though the farm now has a theme song which they play over and over and it drove me nuts after the 25th time)

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(True,it was amusing though)

Ares shoved Shorty off and stood on Nahla pressing his foot against her throat "Shut...up if he wants to take me on let him,he will have plenty of time to regret when he is dead" he said pressing his foot down in attempt to choke her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Nahla gasped for air and tired to push her brother off her but he was stronger then her it seemed all she could do was lie there as she was choked to death.

(Oh I'm made a skype chat thingy for us in this rp,saves the random talk on here)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty was panicked. Nahla's head turned blue, he had to do something. QUICK!
He saw a stone as big as Ares head was, lying nearly to him. He got ready to hit the stone against Ares, although he never hit a such big stone before.
He raised his tail and shot the stone exactly against Ares head.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron only watched in shock as the event unfolded in front of him. Grandpa had charged at Ares to shift him out of the way, trying not to harm anyone, but it seemed like Shorty had beat him to it.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Sorry for the double post there, my computer decided it didn't want to work properly. And that's good to hear, Nahla, even if I do like the ol' random conversations here, it will help with the clutter here. XD)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla's eyes slippes closed as she fell unconscious.

(Poor Nahla being her must stink)

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares was knocked out instantly soon as the rock made contact,he laid unconscious next to his sister blood pouring from a wound on his head.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Choking sounds came from Nahlas throat as she laid there.

Meanwhile Littlefoot was beginning to come around...finally,

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron just looked down at Shorty, disappointed.
"You're grounded," he said plainly. Shorty seemed completely out of control since the start of the visit, and Bron was not going to let this behaviour continue. He picked Shorty up again and walked off, leaving the others behind.
Grandpa looked down at Ares, unsure about what to do with him. He didn't want him to die, but he had tried to fool him and his wife. He admitted to himself, he was getting too soft for his own good.

~

"Littlefoot?"  Grandma immediately went up to Littlefoot when she heard him shifting, a weak smile of hope on her face. She just hoped that her grandson would be all right.