The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 85103

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades shook his head "I can't kill you yet,I need you as bait to lure Nahla into the trap over there" he nodded to a clearing,in the middle of it laid large sharp rocks that could slice someone in half in seconds "When she gets here,SLICE" he laughed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Shorty ran away," Bron answered bluntly. He looked close to shedding tears, but hid his head in a bunch of branches, pretending to eat, not wanting his son to see him so upset. Grandpa went up to his grandson, checking his shattered leg.
"How are you feeling?" he asked, although he had already guessed the answer.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"It hurts" Littlefoot startred to wail. Tried to go stand to move over to a more comfy spot,the leg dangled usless.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares laughed at Shorty "Wanna watch her die freak?" he taunted.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades glared at his son "Make yourself useful,go to the Great Valley and tell them we have...err oh yes! Shorty,tell them we have Shorty. And our asking ransom is that Nahla turns herself over to be executed" he chuckled.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty didn't want to answer that question. He started sobbing and whispered at Hades:
"Make it short and go to hell!"
Inactive, probably forever.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares nodded and glared at Shorty "Don't worry you will get to die soon,you know after you watch your family be slaughtered. All of them,starting with your little weakling of a brother Littlefoot,I'll enjoy cutting him in half!" Ares it seemed as turned completely into his father.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma returned to the resting place a short time later, going up to Bron.
"Any sign?" she asked. He just shook his head.
"If he's gone to Shadowlands..."
"He wouldn't have done that," Grandma said. "He probably realised where he was heading and turned in a different direction."
"The only way to be sure is if I follow those footmarks," Bron replied.
"I was afraid you might say that..." Grandma sighed. She looked over at Littlefoot, gritting her teeth when she saw just how painful it must have been for him. "I think for now, your son might want to spend some time with you." Bron watched as Grandma went over to Grandpa and Littlefoot, and soon followed her lead.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla came running back after sneaking off to go check out the tracks "Dad was here! They were heading towards the valley,they stopped where Shorty's stopped and now dads have turned and gone back!" she shouted panting from running.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Oh no..." Grandma breathed. She looked over at Bron, whose sadness was soon replaced with determination.
"I have to go and get him back," he said.
"Bron, they'll kill you!" Grandpa argued.
"That's just I risk I'll have to take," he answered. He forgot Littlefoot was there, and he knew that is he went and got killed he would be without either parents. "I'll be fine," he assured them. He looked at his son again, getting more worried. "But... I'll stay until the bright circle is at its highest."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
An evil laugh was heard as Ares walked forward "Well you know we have Shorty" he grinned "Our ransom is that Nahla comes back and dies or we will kill Shorty" Ares glanced over at Nahla "You gonna be sliced into little pieces,it'll be sooo much fun!" he giggled putting a foot over his mouth "For me anyway" he turned to the adults "Soo which one do you want more? Shorty or Nahla? Who'se life to you value more?".

(Demented child)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty wasn't really afraid of being sliced. "At least it'll be over quickly!" he said more to himself than to Ares.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla just tensed up in fear.

Littlefoot raised his head and stared Ares "Geez your a jerk" he said to him-big mistake.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
All at once Ares jumped at the already injured Littlefoot and began to pound him,bite and kick him it was like Shorty's attack all over.

The other Shadowlander longnecks snuck Shorty in a mouthful of green food when Hades left to see Ares out of the valley.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The adults all froze in shock, not knowing what to do. Bron stood protectively in front of Littlefoot in case another unexpected attack happened.
"This kid's insane," Grandma said just so her husband could hear.
"Just like his father," Grandpa commented. He noticed Nahla's fear. "We have to find a way to get both of them out of this."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(What is Littlefoot? a punching bag?)

Littlefoot screamed and try to shove insane child off him.

Nahla gasped and sprinted forward ready to jump into the brutal fight.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hades shoved his sister and grabbed Littlefoot's head and neck snapping it to the side and droping him. Laughing knowing they would be fooled that his neck was broken when it wasn't. All he did was slammed his head into the ground to knock him out. It was a Shadowlander trick it would give him time to flee "Weakling he shouted,I'll leave yous  the mourn now byeee" he said happily sprinting off.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
All of the adults stared in horror at Littlefoot's motionless body.
"No... it can't possibly be..." Grandma breathed, before bursting into tears. Grandpa Longneck was shaking. Bron just stared blankly at his son, his mind unable to process exactly what had happened.
Many soon heard the wails coming from the longneck resting place, alerting the whole Great Valley that something was seriously wrong.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mr Threehorn walked up to the longnecks "Oh what is it now?" he complained "More Shadowlander drama?".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Why don't you take a look?" Grandma snapped at him, while nuzzling her mate. Bron couldn't believe what had just happened. He had just failed to protect his sons, both of them.