The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Pretty good lately!
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/c...alberta/calgary

Staying nice and warm but a bit of rain coming. As long as isn't another "Flood of 2013" I'm fine with some rain though.  :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's been raining everyday here.  It's not continuous rain either.  It would basically rain at somepoint during the day and then stop for a bit.  It would then start again and stop by evening.  In some cases, it only rains for an hour or so.  This has been happening for the past three weeks.

However, according to the weather forecast, this on and off storm is coming to an end and nothing but sunshine is on the way.  It's seems tomorrow is the last day of this storm. :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The first heat wave of the year is approaching. About time if you ask me :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Guys I'm melting :p For a few days now we're having quite an intense heat wave with temperatures around 100 ?F/40?C. And tomorrow looks like Germany is gonna be ripped apart by storms. Some say it'll be like last year when a huge storm destroyed quite a bit of western Germany and killed 4 people. Hope that doesn't happen again and I hope we don't get yet another strong tornado...

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 5 2015 on  10:33 AM
Guys I'm melting :p For a few days now we're having quite an intense heat wave with temperatures around 100 ?F/40?C. And tomorrow looks like Germany is gonna be ripped apart by storms. Some say it'll be like last year when a huge storm destroyed quite a bit of western Germany and killed 4 people. Hope that doesn't happen again and I hope we don't get yet another strong tornado...
Welcome to my world, Germany..hat is pretty much Australian Summer..just without the massive droughts and bushfires. Just stay in the shade, in Australia heatstroke is crazy in Summer and on average 4 people die per year in Australia from intense heat.  And  even more people die because of bushfires.

I didn't even know Germnay got that hot.

But right now, Australia is freezing over. -6?C/21.2?F right now, and for Australia that is freezing cold, we got snow everyday for the past week, there is snow and ice everywhere, July is the coldest month for Australia and it sure is proving that fact right now, my teeth are chattering sitting here.

Dear, Germany.
We want our sun back.

~Signed, Australia.

In all serious now, I'm just trying to stay warm, also there is  a massive Flu outbreak in my area right now...not fun. Hopefully we will all be okay though.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 5 2015 on  12:33 AM
Same here man. This'll be the first day where it'll probably stay lower than 30C, but god it's been awful. No way to properly cool down where I live :(

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Same here, Iris. Almost 30?C in my room alone and it's even warmer outside...

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snow...just snow..

I got pictures, they are big sorry can't figure out how to resize.

Snow in Australia guys..snow in Australia

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
^ that.

The town woke up to a Winter Wonderland, we currently have 4 inches and the stuff is still falling.

This is the coldest Winter in 30 years, we are actually expecting a blizzard in the next few days. And the temperatures are dropping, NSW is freezing over.

We had an awful storm last night, really strong winds. It was confirmed a mini-tornado no one was hurt luckily.  We're expected to have least of snow 3 meters of snow by the end of the week.

I do love what they are calling this though 'The Big Freeze'  it amuses me for some reason...

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Crazy stuff happening here man.

We're on serve weather warning across the state. Flash flood, heavy hail, heavy rainfall, heavy winds, thunder, lightning.

It like NSW is having it's own 2012..in 2015. My town really hasn't been hit to hard yet, but a tornado did go through a neighbouring town, luckily do deaths or major injures reported.

Though now everyone is worried about another Tornado since the last one came from nowhere with little to no warning, and Tornadoes  aren't really common this part of Australia.

In another town the dam broke and flooded the whole town, they had to evacuate everyone who lived there.

We just finished recovering everything from April 'mini cyclones' and now there is gonna be more 'cyclonic storms'.

And if you think I'm kidding about the tornado, I am not. http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories...nsw-s-west.html

I live in that area...why me...

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Over here, it's finally not raining. It's a clear day :) clouds in the sky though #tiredofrain.

- Illinois
8 years with TGOF :yum

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We're in for the probably last warm summer-like days before autumn kicks in :p

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just like last year, it seems the hottest days of summer are not in July or August, but rather in September. <_<  When I woke up this morning, the temperature in my room was close to 85F, which means it must've been even hotter outside. And just a few hours ago, my laptop suddenly shut off due to overheating (this is why I can't play any videos for more than and hour, but now it seems that not even leaving them paused will prevent this), so I decided to start a habit of literally holding my laptop right in front of the running air conditioner for a minute or two to cool it off.

If this summer goes the same way as last year, then it looks like I'll have to keep my air conditioner in until the end of October. -_-

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Had our first freezing temperatures of the season last night, so my dad and I decided to take out all the air conditioners today. The hottest it's expected to get this week will be only 60F on Tuesday, so I figured now was a good time to do so.

- Berix

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Surprisingly warm!

14C today, can't complain for the middle of November!  :yes

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't exactly remember how warm it was, but last week in particular was unusually warm for early November. We actually had to occasionally open our windows because it got so hot indoors. (At least it didn't get so hot that I would've been tempted to put the air conditioner back in my room.)

This week, it's now cooled off down to around the mid 50s F, so aside from how cold my room always seems to get due to being on the north side of the house where there's no warming sunlight, I really don't have much to complain about.

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's the middle of December, it's 55F outside, and I have yet to see any snowfall here in Vermont. This is turning out to be quite a mild winter, so far. :unsure:

- Berix

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here in Chicago, our Decembers usually are white and cold on day one but this year it's different. We have only seen 2 snowfalls, that melted the next few days. The weather has been great and no snow & ice to cause chaos! Currently it's 50 degrees, that's a new for Chicago.
8 years with TGOF :yum

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No snow for Germany either :( Just rain :p

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's Christmas Eve, and it got as high as 65F today. That's the kind of weather you would expect to see down in more southern states like Florida, but not up here in Vermont. It's absolutely crazy! I might even need to turn on the fan on my desk when I go to be tonight (something I usually do only in the summer months).

- Berix