The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite Villains

RFZT · 20 · 3950

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I've decided you can pick two, because it can be hard to just choose one.

I'm pairing up the characters with who they allied with in the movies, so you can take "and" as "or" if you only like one of them. Personally, my favorites are Rinkus and Sierra. :D

Oh, and I can't recall any of the villains past the seventh movie. If you like someone not in the poll, just pick "other."

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I voted for Chomper's parents, though I'm not sure if they're technically villians.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The original Sharptooth, man. Everyone else (except Pterano, but I consider him an antihero) just seemed ineffective and altogether unthreatening.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I voted for Sharptooth, with Rinkus and Sierra pulling in a close second.  They're all badass in nature and seem to be the most sinister villians in the series.

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Drake, I know Chomper's parents are hardly villains at all, but I didn't want the villain choice for the 5th movie to be that swimming sharptooth. Not enough of a bad guy if you ask me.

And Tiger, I agree with Rinkus and Sierra being the most sinister villains after Sharptooth. I found them the biggest threat. Ichy and Dil would be a threat, too, if they weren't pretty much the silliest LBT villains.

But Sharptooth beats everyone else in quality. He oozed the perfect villain--menacing, ruthless, pure dinosaur and almost unstoppable. I loved how he didn't talk. It made him scarier.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: RFZT,Jan 23 2009 on  09:52 PM
Drake, I know Chomper's parents are hardly villains at all, but I didn't want the villain choice for the 5th movie to be that swimming sharptooth. Not enough of a bad guy if you ask me.
What about the other sharptooth in LBT5? The one that Chomper's parents fought?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Sharptooth.

Pure animal rage + unnatural toughness + pure determination = best LBT villain

I think Sierra and Rinkus are second place.

Intelligence + competence + sadism + willingness to use violence = very good LBT villain

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I like Ozzie and Strut.  Two bumbling idiots who were bit sadistic (ex. trying to throw Littlefoot off a cliff, trying to push the gang into a lava pool, Ozzie trying to strangle baby Chomper) .  I would like to se them return at some point.

Sableye

• Spike
    • View Profile
Definitely the original sharptooth. Original almost always seems to be the best in my opinion.

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Oh, so someone else thinks Rinkus and Sierra are the most qualified villains next to Sharptooth! Sharptooth is definitely the best villain in the sense of being a villain. But I always thought Rinkus and Sierra were awesome. One reason why is because I thought they put more of an edge into the movie. The seventh movie was around the time I thought the movies started getting kinda kiddie and preachy, so Rinkus and Sierra did well with making the movie a little more sinister.

"What about the other sharptooth in LBT5? The one that Chomper's parents fought?"

There was another sharptooth, wasn't there? I haven't seen the movie in such a long time, I forgot most of it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There is another sharptooth besides his parents.  It's a different type of large sharptooth then Chomper or his parents.  He mainly appears only towards the end of the movie.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The First Sharptooth was a Great Villain from the first movie, but I voted for the villains of LBT 7 because they were cool to.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Ichy and Dill :)

Yeah, they were a bit incompetent, but they were a silly sort of vicious and a lot of fun to watch.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I Voted Rinkus And Sierra Because They're My Favorite Bad Guys Except Pterano Who Is My Favorite Good Guy And Not A Bad Guy.

Thanks For Making Us Choose Our Favorite Villians. I Really Appreciate That.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Ichy and Dil, simply cause they're the ones I grew up with.  :smile

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ichy and Dil, because they are funny. I like funny villains.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
EggStealers, homies! XD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Sharptooth and the egg stealers. Sharptooth because he's the most epic villain in the series. The egg stealers because they're lovable characters and put in a lot of comedy. :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion