The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Incredible news!

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
have been seeing lots of stuff relating to an Incredibles 2 here's a source.....

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/bra...bles-2-20150409

I admit I don't know how reliable this source is but it seems real to me

:exactly
Life Is Good

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes Pixer already confirmed this last year along with Cars 3 sometime after or before The Incredibles 2 is set to be released.

Source: Cars 3

"At the Disney shareholders meeting in March 2014, Disney CEO and chairman Bob Iger confirmed that Pixar is working on a third Cars film along with a sequel to The Incredibles."

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, seen a lot about the Incredibles 2 on facebook recently. I'm glad they're making a sequel, it's still one of my most favourite animated movies that I watched in my childhood. Cars 3 sounds cool too.
Inactive, probably forever.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 13 2015 on  12:27 AM
Yeah, seen a lot about the Incredibles 2 on facebook recently. I'm glad they're making a sequel, it's still one of my most favourite animated movies that I watched in my childhood. Cars 3 sounds cool too.
Yes I'm also excited especially since the Incredibles is my favorite Pixar film  :)
Life Is Good