The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the hermit of black rock

stars · 36 · 6376

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
True, assuming there is enough water to wash one's self.  There may be only enough to drink.  Not to mention like you said, he can't see if he missed some spots here and there.  And his being old may be a part of the reason also.  I didn't think about that till you mentioned them.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
another idea is because Swooper did live in the cave all that time with not much real company mabie he may have not realized it much but there could be so many reasons why i just like to guess on things alot and come up wiith different ideas.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i wonder if Guido now lives with petrie's family or just in the valley somewhere?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe he and Swooper live with Petrie's family, or may have their own place somewhere.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe Guido helps take care of him, that may explain why Guido doesn't hang out with the gang, though logically he should, he seems about their age, from the bit I've seen of him in this episode.  I don't have 12 yet.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Honestly I wouldn't be sad if Guido left the great valley and wasn't living with Petries family.  I don't really like him that much.  He's just too weird and his voice just doesn't suit LBT.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
From the information I can find out on  several sites yes.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
yes i even seen the credits from the movie and thats who did Guido's voice im prety sure of it i also think he did Mo's voice in part 9 and i think Chomper's in part 2

and Kor your i liked your thought on about how mabie Guido lives with or takes care of Swooper it was excellent  it made sence to me i belive you have it right about Guido's age being around the age of the group but i dont know for sure but it sure sounds right to me. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could help explain why he doesn't hang out with the gang rather then saying it's because of the script writing, which is the real reason.   Maybe taking care of and staying with Swooper, and taking care of Tricia now and then also, at least he's done it once so maybe more then once.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
this thought would make the most sence because he brought or helped Swooper get to the valley and in this episode Chomper said that Guido helped watch Tricia before so if i were to guess i would probley agree with you on this. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It does give some reasons why he may not hang out with the gang as much as he should.  Though one could ask why doesn't Petrie help with Swooper much, unless one says he does so offscreen, and less then Guido.  That is one of the things about making a character who is around the same age as the gang and is a friend of theirs but is not a new member is why does he not appear in a few episodes here and there in at least a scene here and there like Mr. Thicknose does.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
hi Im GUIDOLOVER who has a MASSIVE CRUSH on Guido he is soooooooooooo irisistable WHY CANT I BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?I have made a toy of him to hug and hes taken over my bedroom wall!Im a Guido maniac so I luuuuuuuuuuuurve this episode . How old is Guido by the way ? :p  :lol (Id even eat crawlers(worms)for him omg It could be like lady and the tramp spaggety scene!) :angel  :!