The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Notice About Filefront

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hello.  Most of you have probably realized this by now, but I use filefront to do just about everything.  I use it for my videos, my icons, my backwards videos, and will be using it for a long time.  I just wanted to let everyone here know that it takes up to 10 minutes to get the flash option to work on my videos.  That means that sometimes, you won't be able to stream my videos up to 10 minutes after I upload them.  If you don't wanna download my huge files, then streaming the videos is a great choice.  When you click on one of my links to a video, you are taken to filefront.com, where it will show the video and give you the option to download it.  If there's no streaming window, then I just uploaded the file.  Wait a few minutes and try again if ya don't wanna download it. :)

I don't know if anyone here has run into this problem.  I just noticed it when I uploaded my most recent accelerated videos.  It took 4 minutes for the lone dinosaur to have the streaming option and 5 minutes for on your own and bad luck.  Just a heads up so ya don't have to wait for several hours to download my files if you have dialup. :)