The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ozzy and Strut Showcase - February 2020

rhombus · 25 · 5528

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's a good question. I'd say it's a dependency issue and it's more towards if I make Ozzy happy then Ozzy won't be mad at me could fit. Though he seems determined to eat green food despite Ozzy's rejection. Could be because he's just so hungry at that point that he's more then willing to eat something. I doubt he wouldn't turn down an egg if given the chance.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lovely drawing, Flathead! I see you took my advice on the shadows :D I really like their expressions, and again it looks really clean!

I also like the image edit you made, Gentle Sharptooth. The stained glass effect is an interesting touch.

As for this duo, they were clearly mostly in the film for comedic effect. Ozzy has a clear obsession with eggs, whereas Strut is a more mellow creature who doesn't see why he can't eat something else. I think they work well together, and would not have been that interesting if one of them was alone. Their English voice acting is also very admirable and fun :)

I'm #TeamGreenFood! I do enjoy eggs from time to time, but that obsession is unhealthy, Ozzy ;)

I posted this image on my fanart topic earlier, but since I made it for the showcase, I still have to share it here too:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks Iris! Yeah Since I was just focused on the characters for this drawing I figured I'd try a bit harder with the shading.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Lovely drawing, Flathead! I see you took my advice on the shadows :D I really like their expressions, and again it looks really clean!

I also like the image edit you made, Gentle Sharptooth. The stained glass effect is an interesting touch.

As for this duo, they were clearly mostly in the film for comedic effect. Ozzy has a clear obsession with eggs, whereas Strut is a more mellow creature who doesn't see why he can't eat something else. I think they work well together, and would not have been that interesting if one of them was alone. Their English voice acting is also very admirable and fun :)

I'm #TeamGreenFood! I do enjoy eggs from time to time, but that obsession is unhealthy, Ozzy ;)

I posted this image on my fanart topic earlier, but since I made it for the showcase, I still have to share it here too:

Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy editing photos, and changing them. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith