The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Mana Series

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
The Mana Series, includes titles like The Secret of Mana, The Legend of Mana (almost typed Zelda out of habit  :lol: ), Children of Mana, Heroes of Mana, Sword of Mana, and Dawn of Mana.

Admittely, the series gets worse as time goes on, but still...it has promise left...I hope. As the result, though, I've only ever played The Secret of Mana and The Sword of Mana to any long extent, because they're both pretty danged good.
Dawn of Mana was just an abomination. The game manual actually had the nerve to suggest two players to one on-screen character.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ive played Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of mana 2 i think, or something like that) on a SNES emulator and loved it! Its even more fun when you play co-op with a friend. I've also played Children of Mana for the DS, though not as good, it still can be pretty fun, especially co-op.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I played Secret of Mana with a couple of friends for awhile.  It's actually a fairly amusing multiplayer RPG, I enjoyed it. B)

Purple Presence

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I have the Secret of Mana on both SNES and emmulator.  It's a pretty good game.  Haven't played it in like forever, though. heh.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have played Secret of Mana with my best friend.. But since we talk less I don't play the game that much as I used to.. (Can't get any further somehow lol)
It's a great game though^^ I like such games:D