The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RainbowFaceProtege coming in for a landing!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I better get an Etsy account. :D

What I love about Disney’s Dinosaur is it introduced me to my favorite dinosaur and carnivour, Carnotaurus.
Heh, might be jumping the gun a bit there...with the coronavirus wreaking havoc, I don't know when the next time I'll even be brave enough to make a run to the fabric store is!  :sducky
Ooh, Carnotaurus is an awesome dino, I'll agree with you there. I love the carnivores that didn't look like T rex or raptor wannabes.  :lol

I’m glad you decided to take the plunge and join our little humble community, because quite frankly I’m very happy that you did. I love your personality!

Aw, that's sure kind of you!!  :)petrie
Yeah, the DVD...call it crazy dedication?  :PAli

@ImpracticalDino and @Gentle Sharptooth  you guys are gonna be disappointed when you actually see this Mo...as my first sewing attempt, it looks like I just cut up some Mo-colored felt and stuffed it in a blender.  :olittlefoot  I'm showing my much more recent projects first!
@Flathead770 Great to meet you! Many thanks to you and @Mumbling for my new favorite emote!  :rainbowwave
And I'm definitely planning on participating in the prompts! (That sure was alliterative.)

Never apologize for passion @RainbowFaceProtege. We need more zeal than ever as we wait for LBTXV. :)
:chompysmile Aww, you can count on it! Though I must say I'm starting to lose faith in XV happening, but regardless of whether or not it does, fandom never dies!!  :)littlefoot

Fandom never really dies, it may reside in embers, but with a blow of the wind it can be stoked again. Sorry, got poetic suddenly. :p

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hmm...did you guys ever lost faith in an LBT 14 happening? Because remember, it took nine years, from 2007 to 2016 just for another movie to be released. If you didn’t lose faith for that, then I see no reason to lose faith so soon. :yes

But yes, whatever happens, the LBT community lives on! :DD

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
LBTXV will come.. perhaps next year with the last Jurassic Film, Jurassic World: Dominion. *Hopeful*

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

Poor Mo:

HAHA!  :PCera
Yeah, I'm planning on a Mo redo one of these days. Other projects just keep getting in the way.

@rhombus Thank you, I'll be sure to speak up if I have questions. Looking forward to getting into the prompts!
@StardustSoldier Thanks for the welcome, I'll do what I can to liven up those fanart/fanfic sections!  ;)Cera

Fandom never really dies, it may reside in embers, but with a blow of the wind it can be stoked again. Sorry, got poetic suddenly. :p

Ah, words to live by...  :Mo  I do think another movie is always possible, but I recently realized it's been almost five years since Journey of the Brave (already) which doesn't seem promising. Still, fingers crossed!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Poor Mo:

HAHA!  :PCera
Yeah, I'm planning on a Mo redo one of these days. Other projects just keep getting in the way.

@rhombus Thank you, I'll be sure to speak up if I have questions. Looking forward to getting into the prompts!
@StardustSoldier Thanks for the welcome, I'll do what I can to liven up those fanart/fanfic sections!  ;)Cera

Ah, words to live by...  :Mo  I do think another movie is always possible, but I recently realized it's been almost five years since Journey of the Brave (already) which doesn't seem promising. Still, fingers crossed!

Five years.. my goodness, its been that long. :o

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Correction: 4 years. It was released on February 2nd, 2016. :PCera

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Correction: 4 years. It was released on February 2nd, 2016. :PCera

Ah--but that's why I said almost...   :SmugSpike

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
This thread blew up... and I'm not surprised to learn who are responsible. :crazy

Anyway, welcome to the Gang of Five, @RainbowFaceProtege! :rainbowwave :)petrie :Mo

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum Rainbow! I'm glad you like the emote, I really enjoy using it too! :rainbowwave I look forward to seeing your creations!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
This thread blew up... and I'm not surprised to learn who are responsible. :crazy

Anyway, welcome to the Gang of Five, @RainbowFaceProtege! :rainbowwave :)petrie :Mo

Are you insinuating something.  :bestsharptooth

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang, yep yep yep  :duckyhappy
Inactive, probably forever.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Welcome to our community family!

*sings* "We're a family and you're one of us now, we're a family and you're one of us now..."  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry for the late greetings but hopefully you'll have a great time with us. :^^spike

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile