The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Two Lover, One Destiny

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This Fanfic Idea as be in my Head for some time now and I really want to write out the Story but  :cry my Story Skills are so bad English wasn't my best subject so you know the reason why I suck so bad.  But I'm pretty determind to write it out.  

Here is the of the plot:

An Evil Force is planning to take over the Universe.

The Gang is all Grown up one, a Dinodian and a Earth Creature falls in Love.  (Cera and Timothy).

Its up to the Dinodian 5 to Defeat Evil Villain name: Shadow Claw.

Before I write out the story I made have to draw all the Characters First (including the once from the Mysterious UnderWorld).

Just do me this one favor, don't be aspecting anything new with the Story anytime soon because I still am uncertain to write it or not.  I will post it when I get it done.

Correction Two Lovers, One Destiny  sorry I forget to put the 's' at the end of the word Lover.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Don't worry and take your time, if you are going to write this, I think it is the same with drawins or 3d modelling or anything else, do it because you like to do it and don't feel obligated to post chapters here or in other pages because that can cause problems for you.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Mar 20 2009 on  08:14 PM
Hello:
 Don't worry and take your time, if you are going to write this, I think it is the same with drawins or 3d modelling or anything else, do it because you like to do it and don't feel obligated to post chapters here or in other pages because that can cause problems for you.
thanks for your encouragement.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This looks really interesting :yes.  Cera and Timothy, eh?  Sounds like "City of Angels" ;).  I'd like to see where this goes.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Mar 23 2009 on  11:57 PM
This looks really interesting :yes.  Cera and Timothy, eh?  Sounds like "City of Angels" ;).  I'd like to see where this goes.
Thanks I'm trying to find the right time to do it.  Seriously i'm really determined to writed it out despite my crappy english skills.  I'm also writing a Song based on the Fan Fic its called:  "Love is Destiny".  Right now I'm on the second verse I will be done soon.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Guess what Guys I actually made a Song for the Fanfic  which is known as

Love is Destiny

Cera Sings the First Verse

Verse 1:  Such a trial as fall on me
              Although I've failed to find true Passion
              Now that I have found my Lover
              But its strange to know that my true boy,
              Now live above the stars.
              The love inside that press me through, will lead me to love.

Chorus:  I cannot control this feeling anymore
             Such emotion overwhelms my heart
             Whenever I look upon your gorgeous face
             My heart vibrates like a Thunder Wave
             Loving you is now my Destiny

Timothy sings the Second Verse

Verse 2:  Passion feelings are a mist
              Can angels know this level of love
              My desire grows to reach for her
              When I dream, the moment we connect
              My soul shines like the sun
              Yes its true, an Angel like me, can love Intimately

Timothy:  I cannot control this feeling anymore (Cera Echos:  Anymore)
              Such emotion overwhelms my heart (Cera Echos: My Heart)
              Whenever I look upon your gorgeous face
Together:  My heart vibrates like a Thunder Wave

Final Chorus

Cera:        I will leap across the Sky for you
Timothy:   My Rain of Love will fall on you
Together:  As I meditate I would feel your presence
                I'll give you my enchanting kiss
                I'll search the world to find my Soul Mate.

Well what do you think?

Truth is that the Lyrics is originally made by me but the Music I adapt it somewhere which is this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxg3R_5nRTI but some parts of the lyrics don't go along with the rhythm.   I said before my english skill is pretty sloppy but I tried my best so if there's a need to correct me than fine just don't pressure me to much, this my first Song I wrote.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It would be lovely if somebody read the lyrics and tell me how well it comes out.  :yes

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aww, that's sweet.  I'm not normally a hopeless romantic, but those lyrics actually tugged at my heartstrings.  Now I really can't wait to see where this story goes.  Take your time, though.  Don't rush :yes.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Apr 2 2009 on  01:05 AM
Aww, that's sweet.  I'm not normally a hopeless romantic, but those lyrics actually tugged at my heartstrings.  Now I really can't wait to see where this story goes.  Take your time, though.  Don't rush :yes.
Oh my Gosh.  Thank you! I will write it.  Just got to find the right place and time to start.