The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pixar RP

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm not sure how I got here either.  major bummer, but at least we are here." Fillmore said.  

Filmore looked at the other cars, "I wonder what is wrong with them.  It's a major bummer having them like this, and a bit freaky ." Filmore said, wondering what was going and and was starting to get a bit freaked out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rex found two of the Zurg medals in areas he and trixie had overlooked. " alright We found them! He smiled " Just 3 more to go" He grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Suddenly a cry came from Bonnie's toy box. "I found it!". Sheriff Woody popped over the lid, smiling and placing his hat he'd misplaced once again on his head.

"Whew that's a relief. no tellin' how many times I've...". As Wood hopped down to the floor once more the sight of their newcomers froze him.

Standing in the room was the biggest grasshopper he'd ever seen and...another odd looking grasshopper. They also looked intellegnet and not like the one's typically found in one's backyard.

"Well, uh, Howdy There" with a bit of a nervous smile, Woody tipped his hat.

"Uh...guys" he glanced to Trixie ahd Rex playing their game, "who's the...guest?".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thy are Hopper and Thumper. and they are from.. another state" Rex said " It ws at least partly true.. " and we wanted to sjhw them around. " Hopper Thumper, this is our leader Woody' Rex said pointing to the cowboy..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, don't  mind them, Woody, they seem to be fine trouble, if ya ask me," Jessie said, frowning.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and Slinky Dog came over to where the others were.  

"Hey Woody, glad you found your hat.  We looked around but didn't find it." He said, the rest of him coming along a bit after the front of him did.

"Yea, not anywhere." Chomper said nodding his head.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Woody nodded at the information he was given on the grasshoppers, including Jessie's. They didn't seem like trouble off hand but he would keep an eye out. He smiled as Slinkey and Chomper came over, "Yeah, I knew it'd show up somewhere" Woody straightened his hat, "thanks for looking though guys".

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
At Woody's greeting, Hopper stopped whatever he was doing, eyeing the toy with his good eye, crossing his arms as Thumper immediately came to his side and started to growl at those who began gathering. But the grasshopper leader kept his pet under control and a visible scowl came across his face as he thought: Woody, what kind of name is that?

But he just gave the cowboy and everyone else who came a dismissive wave of 'greeting', not being very hospitable as he turned a glare to Jessie, already having a feud goin' on with her!

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The growling...pet...friend, whatever that other grasshopper was, made Woody back up a bit and had him a bit on edge but they still didn't do anything yet.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"I know man, they no talk to us. And this one chica just started screaming when I nudged her" Ramone said looking around at the cars.

"And they're all out on the street, plus their houses look way to small. I just don't understand" Ace added.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Woa man that does sound bad.  This place does seem a bit weird man." Filmore said looking around at what he could see and remembering what he could see before on his way here.  

---

Susan was driving down the street.  She had tried talking to a few cars but they either were not talking or were to deeply asleep or something.  She also noticed they looked odd, but could not put her finger on what it was, just yet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Trixie managed to find the last of the Zurg medals and ghugged Rex as a bonus video came on, for completing the game 100%..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
When Woody backed up, Thumper lowered his growls just a bit, watching the cowboy and the rest of the toys carefully. Passing them all as non-threatening for the moment, he grunted and crouched down to all six, wings fluttering a bit in his version of a tail wag as Hopper patted his head. The lead grasshopper tore his eyes away from his rival, and turned his attention to the strange device Trixie and Rex were watching and playing with.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow, looks like Trixie is happy about something." Chomper said looking over to where she and Rex were & curious what it could be about.  

"Yea, it may call for a celebration or something." Slinky dog said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Woody had an idea what might have gotten Rex and Trixie so excited. "haven't you two beat that game three times by now?" he asked, smiling though as he was just teasing a bit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we found all the medals Woody' Rex grinned ' thats just the first gamwe' Trixie said closing the game ; now foir the sequel, we've gor 3 levels to beat on this' She laughed
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After playing the second game for a bit. Trixie and rex took a break . " so whats the plan for roday going to be Woody? Rex asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: