The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Twilight Valley Fan Art

Serris · 20 · 4875

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Is anyone interested in drawing some art for my fan fic Twilight Valley?

I don't care who the artist is or what they choose to draw.

A battle scene might be nice, but keep in mind that Stone Age weapons (spears, stone knives etc) will be used.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'd love to, but I'm to afraid to say yes.
Because it has happened before, I end up with no time, and i don't want to dissapoint anyone. Then, I don't know too much about Twilight Valley. Sorry!  :oops
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't want to make promises I can't keep, but I may try a couple of scenes.  I've never put fanart on a computer before, but I'll take a bash at it sometime.  Just curious, are there any specific scenes you're looking for?  I don't want to post something overly violent that gets me in trouble here (decapitations and all that jazz).  I'll see what I can do.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Try the scene of Ducky's mother fighting Theta or any scenes from Battle For the Great Valley (Chapter 12).

Try a sketch of Deimos or Raptix.

Or a sketch of Ms. Swimmer (Ducky's mother) armed with her trademark dual sticks.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess what? I'm currently planning on drawing a panorama of Cloud Island.

Don't get too excited, art is one of my worst subjects but I'll let you decide.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
serris i would love to draw some art for twilight valley but my internet is slow and i'm currently working on another project........if i didn't have those problems i would gladly help to draw some art for twilight valley
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Go on, knock yourself out. There is no deadline. I'll let anyone do any scene from Twilight Valley

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
yay my internet is working better!!! i'll upload a pic from twilight valley for you!!!

:lol:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
soz i don't actually have the time anymore

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
but i will try to fit some time in to upload the pics for you.......but i must caution you i suck at drawing......except if its star wars or pics of chomper......... lol

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Serris,Mar 30 2009 on  10:26 PM
Go on, knock yourself out. There is no deadline. I'll let anyone do any scene from Twilight Valley
Here is a picture of Blue-Scale that I made on paint.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pretty good, but Blue-Scale has 2 red stripes running down his tail and I was pretty sure his eyes were sapphire blue not red but a very nice picture.

ScratteLover2

This is an image of Claw Valley, that I partially made. It took a picture of the Great Valley, and colored it different.
Serris, are there any other characters or locations that you want me to make. Just give me a description of the character or location and I'll try and make it.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I recently finished a character poster of sorts for Twilight Valley. I'm not too happy with how the shading (tried a different method this time) and background (backgrounds aren't my forte plus it was a last minute decision) but overall I think it turned out okay.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/Inf.../Sharptooth.png

And yeah, I like the movie 9, especially those character posters (like "To Lead Us" and "To Defend Us") so I chose to do something like that for this poster.

I'm not sure if I got Excidium's look right. I apologize if I forgot anything.

ScratteLover2

Poster for Twilight Valley belong to DarkHououmon and Serris.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oooh! I like it a LOT.

I guess this could be an old picture of Excidium before the Stone of Cold Fire mutation (he has a Stegosaurus-like spiked tail and two thin "forearm scythes" and grey eyes.).

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess "to lead us" could be Grandpa Longneck.

To defend us... that is difficult. Deimos, Raptix, and Blue-Scale all fit but so do the Gang of Five.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I may do another poster. The only one that comes to mind is perhaps one of Ms. Maia with the line "To betray us". But I might go for a fancharacter next time, perhaps Blue-Scale.