The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An All Dogs go to Heaven RP.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Does anyone object if I change the age of my char Linda to about David's age?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so whats the name of the guy in the black cloak?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright i guess..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm thinking: We should bring in another conflict soon now that the Blight and Zoria issue is over.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An idea: Maybe, for a storyline, we could have Charlie gradually give into the darkness for some reason we could develop.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Shikage
Breed: Tosa
Personality: Brave, honorible, and determined.
Bio: will be revealed later.

I hope this is ok

Name: Marley Barken
Breed: German sheepard
Cowardly, deadbeat, selfserving, swindler devoid of moral fiber, (worse than carface and charlie at the start of the first movie).
Bio: The father of charlie Barken, Marley abandoned him after charle was born. He latter sold his soul to Belladonna for immortality, now he is a bigshot crime lord.

I was thinking that maybe Marley could con charlie into "helping to get his soul back" Only for charlie to end up being scamed, he then gives into the dark and his friends have to save him before he kills, or he'd be lost forever.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Charlie doesn't reveal much of anything about his parents.. while its an interesting idea, trying to con Charlie imo won't work. He had no relationship with his father at all and after all this time, probably wouldn't want one.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
but the beauty is, he doesn't tell him he's his dad, only that he sold his soul and he wants it back.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the similarities would be too similar imo..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
There may still be a way for this idea to work.  Say if Marley made a deal with my devil jackal to trade his soul for Charlie, then the con could be in the form of a plea for help, written in letters and pictures.  Could that work?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i suppose that could work..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
While the idea could work Rocky, i need to speak out on this, you have been writing plots, in this rp, and others,  to fit your characters, rather than writing a character so they help fill the plot. Simply having Charlies dad, in this rp, pop up after all these years, does not make any sense. its a plot hole, which you then have to fix by explaining where he was all this time, and why he abandoned Charlie. charlie is not going to warm to him, in fact hes going to despise him for it. you need to write a subplot(and that is what this is) in such a way that others can participate, so its not centered on a character who is supporting or minor. I believe you can be a good rper Rocky, but you need to remember that you are not the only rper in this story, nor do you control where the plot goes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
how about Belladona tries to kill Sasha, or david, or itchy.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nah, too simplistic and rash for Belladonna's character.  She's the type to do damage on a much bigger scale, and with slightly more finesse.

Maybe, if Beller were to be corrupted enough by Belladonna and Set (my jackal) to betray his parents.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
corrupting beller imo would be a better idea .. shes been working on that for awhile anyway..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: