The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Next Music Video Idea!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As some of you know, I am working on "Drowning: A Tribute to Ducky & Petrie".  Well, I'm kind of stuck with it.  I have been unable to progress on it for nearly a month now.  To be honest, I don't know what is wrong with me right now.

Anyways, while being stuck on this, I have come up with another idea for a Land Before Time Music Video.  This one is actually a tribute to the franchise itself.

This idea is inspired by something that came up for one of the Trailers for the movies.  There was actually a time when The Land Before Time was considered "The Biggest, Most Successful, Feature Film, Children's Franchise Ever".  They even used this as a way to advertise the movies.  To think, Land Before Time was once that good.

As such, to tribute to the time when they were so good, I am going to make a music video with what is probably THE most cliched song to use for this sort of thing, "We Are the Champions" by Queen.

To be honest, I'm not sure when this one will be done.  I just hope to do it just as good as my other videos.

Well, just wanted to announce that.

See ya later! :)