The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

100,000 posts?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If you guys reach it on my birthday, it will maybe even become a party to me.. :)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hey, ya never know!  We won't reach it by mine, that's for certain...  ...Another week, the 7th?  No way.  But, when's yours, out of curiosity?

EDIT: *NeptuneNavigator2001 logs off for a moment to reboot his web machine; he would do the Michael Jackson Thriller dance, but would probably hurt himself on his computer equipment.*
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha May 13th is my birthday. It will be nothing special though(will not be celebrated that day), I'll turn 15 then.. :) May 7th is the birthday of my favorite nephew too, but ok May is full of parties to me. My brother, mother, nephew and a lot of friends are having their birthday in this month. but lets not get offtopic.. :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Yeah...  Hmm, teenage years can be rough...  I remember only bits and pieces of mine (mostly a blur); sweet sixteen was hell, and 21?  Well, I was, uh, almost driven to suicide, hu hu...  (On the "big day," nonetheless...)  But things got better with time; the wrong people left, and the right people stayed...

But yeah, getting back on topic:

I wonder just how BIG of a party the Admins will all throw?  With every post, we're getting closer and closer...  I'd bet they're just brimming with anticipation?  We'll hit it before the next month is half over!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We're sort of spamming here. better not reach it too fast :p .

Suicide, better not talk about it :D .

I wonder if my family even notices it's my birthday ^^

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Apr 30 2008 on  03:56 AM
I wonder if my family even notices it's my birthday ^^
That's sad...

But yeah...  It's all over now.  I never had a plan...  I just was desparate; you can find more in the After Midnight section; I posted my "sob" story there (LBT Dream post), and in the post that was asking about, what made us watch Land Before Time, under its section...  (Not that I'm implying that you should; but...  It's out now, and I can rest easier...  Not that I was suffering much...)

So...  Who's ready to par-te down?!  I sure am for one!  Bring the cookies, the candy, the pie...!  Crank up the tunes; we're bringing this ship home to port!  (I can't seem to stop editing this post; maybe I'm trying to lessen the drama...?)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Maybe you kept on changing it because you had nothing else to do and I didn't respond so you had nothing to talk to? :D

It is going really fast..

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Ah, I see you've already been to the Dream post...
Yeah, actually,  now that I think about it, I was just making sure that I said the right things...  And in the right way...

Nah, I don't tend to talk to myself like that, hah...! :lol:

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Was there a party for when this board got 10,000 or 50,000 posts? If so, why not continue the tradition? :lol:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Nope.  No party that I'm aware of.  At least not one that regular members were invited to.  Don't know if the admins partied or not. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For all we know they may be doing nothing but partying in their admin offices.  :p  :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Nope no parties...I think I might have mentioned the 50,000 post thing, but I'm not one to particularly care for a postcount.  I'd dump it if I could.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha ok. No party then. I'll try to make a party on my birthday by talking to a lot of you on msn. =D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It doesn't mean we members can't have our own party here.   :^.^:  :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well...  At the very least Mumbling, you can take a little solace in the fact that another DVD of the TV series will be released on your birthday...  It's not much, I know...  But, it's better than nothing...

Hmm, I'm not on MSN myself, so unfortunately, unless you're also on YIM or - heaven forbid - AIM, I won't be among the people you could potentially be talking to on that day...

EDIT: Unless I were to create an MSN Messenger account...  Good thing KNOPPIX Linux has a chat program that handles all of those, plus more...  Although, since I don't save any settings to my hard drive, I have to input the port stealth commands and, oh, just about anything else, every time I boot back to Linux...  It's all on CD.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
No, I'm not saying you can't have a party on the board if you want one, there simply has never been anything set up by the admins.  By all means, have one if you like.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure that most of us were able to figure that out.  But, thank you anyway...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,May 1 2008 on  10:20 AM
Well...  At the very least Mumbling, you can take a little solace in the fact that another DVD of the TV series will be released on your birthday...  It's not much, I know...  But, it's better than nothing...

Hmm, I'm not on MSN myself, so unfortunately, unless you're also on YIM or - heaven forbid - AIM, I won't be among the people you could potentially be talking to on that day...

EDIT: Unless I were to create an MSN Messenger account...  Good thing KNOPPIX Linux has a chat program that handles all of those, plus more...  Although, since I don't save any settings to my hard drive, I have to input the port stealth commands and, oh, just about anything else, every time I boot back to Linux...  It's all on CD.
Hmm at first I want to say, your avatar looks much like my old one..  :unsure: I drew my one myself, how did you get it?

About the tv-series. The DVD won't be released here anyways, I won't be able to get or see it.

If you were able to make a MSN thingy, I'll be the first to talk to you! (kidding :lol )

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh...  I just logged on to some avatar site, and downloaded it...

You see, I had a...  Dream death, today...

EDIT: A hope I've been carrying...  A goal...  Died inside me, today...  Quite a radical change, huh?  It's the result of something stupid I posted....