The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Official Soundtrack of the Sequels

CreativePerson

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I know the sequels had their own special tracks that were unfortunately not released on a CD. My favorites would be Guido's Sleepwalking Theme, Shark Attack Theme, Rainbow Faces' Theme, and LBT 8 Sharptooth Attack on the Hill. Does anyone know where we can find these? I did see a website that actually had the official soundtrack to ALL the sequels, but I can't find it anywhere!

Bruton the Iguanodon

I know! I wanted to get a song from Land before time for my birthday...only to discover none existed on Itunes.

The fact that the sequel soundtrack were never released is pretty much a silent way of saying, "These direct to videos were pieces of crap, why would you want to buy sountracks that were half made up of already-composed music?" But they're not! Everything up to Journey through the Mists was amazing; 5 is when it started going downhill but 2,3, and 4, even if they are a little juvenille at times (need I mention "One of us now"?) were great films that bring me back to being a kid and their sountracks were better then anything a lot of lame kids shows have. Yes, I want them too!!