The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If LBT Celebrated Halloween

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
True..but how do you know that Spike might not eat himself if he is orange?

And in my defence...tents can be scary too you know...

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Saft,Nov 6 2009 on  05:57 PM
True..but how do you know that Spike might not eat himself if he is orange?
He'd probably learn quickly that it's painful to bite oneself. :p

However, if the others dressed up as things that looked edible to Spike, they might have problems. :lol

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You know that there are land before time Halloween plushs?
No kidding, there are really plushs of the maincharacters holding pumpkins and the like :blink:
Then again there are also land before time plushs with the characters dressed as pirates and (get this!) a Ducky plush holding the stars and stripes in one and a hotdog in the other hand :wacko
I haven't seen any of those on ebay for a while, but I haven't been looking for them either.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Another bumped Halloween-related thread. :p

I had a few more ideas for Halloween costumes the LBT characters might use, and how the holiday would be celebrated in LBT:

ï If somebody was intent on having a scary costume, they could dress up as Mr. Threehorn. :p

ï Adult dinosaurs would distribute tree sweets to visiting trick-or-treaters. The more health-conscious individuals would hand out tree stars instead.

ï I can imagine Ruby and Chomper decorating their cave for a Halloween party, with one of the possible decorations being real spiders (more ideas for decorations welcome!), which Chomper would eat afterwards. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Bruton the Iguanodon

It's halloween, so I had to respond to this! :)

Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike would gather up some bones and branches, (carefully) paint themselves with tar, stand on top of one another, and see if it’s possible to fool Cera twice.

Hahahaha!!! That would be just hilarious! Good thinking, Pangaea!

I think petrie can just paint himself black, I still think he's scary when they meet him in the first movie!

I loved how he looks when they meet him in the first movie! I love his normal design, too! I've got a whole topic on him appearing black at first. Here.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=10284

Maybe they could use that design for a new flyer? We need a black character in LBT!

But anyways, happy halloween!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If Chomper keeps the teeth he sheds he could donate them towards someone's costume maybe.