The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion of "A sudden change of species"

Ducky123 · 283 · 25209

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Sorry to hear about that Zimba, I hope your grandma gets better soon!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fingers crossed for a quick and complete recovery of your grandma, Zimmy! I'm sure she'll be happy to have you around :yes

I will take Ducky for the time being unless Anonymous wants to have her back. If nobody wants to have Cera (and Pterano doesn't want to take her back), I could take her as well though I'd prefer not to play half of the main characters ;)
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ I could take Cera for the time being until Pterano wants her back, if you would prefer.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys my grandmother is recovering steadily but I had to come back home as they only have be so much time off work.

I'm able to take my characters back now,I won't be super active because of work but I will be able to post,though I may be a day or two slow. If that is okay.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back, Zimba!  I am glad to hear the hopeful news about your grandmother.  Hopefully her recovery continues at a steady pace.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very well! That's good news :yes

It was fun playing Ducky. Are you happy with my post and the direction I wanted to lead the action (my idea was to bring the group together despite what Cera said...)? Since nobody posted yet, I can still make changes to my post if somebody requests it :)
I suppose it's now Spike's turn to reply to Ducky. I also think that it's time to hear from the Longnecks again. After all, we've only had Topsy and Tria chasing after the Gang so far but what about them? ;)
If you guys have discussed things in our Skype group, I'd love to be told about it since I still can't get Skype to work on my phone :bang

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I love where this is going guys.  However, I just thought of something.  While the wish or whatever it was may have changed the Gang of Five and Ruby into Sharpteeth, Chomper is, presumably, still the same as always.  

He can go back to the Great Valley, speak Leaf Eater, tell their families what the hell has happened, and at least ensure that they can come back and maybe get fish for their journey without being whacked by the grownups.  

After all, the Great Valley residents aren't trying to kill Chomper, are they?

[Note: Now I see, Topsy did blame Chomper for all of this.]

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 14 2015 on  07:17 PM
I love where this is going guys.  However, I just thought of something.  While the wish or whatever it was may have changed the Gang of Five and Ruby into Sharpteeth, Chomper is, presumably, still the same as always.  

He can go back to the Great Valley, speak Leaf Eater, tell their families what the hell has happened, and at least ensure that they can come back and maybe get fish for their journey without being whacked by the grownups.  

After all, the Great Valley residents aren't trying to kill Chomper, are they?

[Note: Now I see, Topsy did blame Chomper for all of this.]
Can you please stop posting in this? You are not one of the members of this RP therefore you are now allowed to randomly burst in.

You keep interrupting our RP no matter how many times you are told, we rather keep our RP thread full of the story, not these random interruptions. It is really getting on our nerves and we are now sick of it. We don't want to be rude, but please do not post here again unless your accepted in the group, and right now we do not need anyone else as all characters are taken.

What happens gets discussed by this group as a whole, we plan the storyline together. You are not part of this group, sorry to say but it's the truth, you are not allowed to post here, if you do wish to leave us a suggestion post it in our discussion thread but also remember we do not have to consider your idea at all, we don't exactly accept plot changing ideas from random people who ain't even in the RP or know what has already been discussed.

I ask you again, please stop posting in here. It's cluttering up our thread and it's really starting to tick everyone in this group off.

You may wait for other people to join your RP or ask around for an existing RP open to members, this RP is closed and we are not accepting new members, as all characters are taken and we are happy with the group size as it is.

Can all these random interruptions posts be deleted by some chance?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What have I told you about not popping into this RP again?! :anger
I'm sorry but this is now your third violation and I doubt the admins will be as forgiving as last time. Reported!  :slap

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry about interrupting the thread.  At first, I thought that it was ok to post as a character as I was so new.  Later, I knew not to post as a character, but had the mistaken impression that it was ok, much like you could with fanfics, to discuss stuff on the role play thread itself.

I kind of upset some people.  I do wish that they'd remove my two posts there as they are ruining the thread there, for which I greatly apologize.   :oops  :oops  :oops  :oops  :oops

At least now, I finally understand how things go here.  It took me a while to figure out how role plays go.  First I thought they were like fanfics.  Then I thought that you could post as a character in them.  Then, I thought that, like fanfics, you could still discuss stuff there, even if you couldn't comment as a character.

What unpleasant memory was Petrie thinking of when he says something like "murder her.  ..... slice...."?  

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I split this thread from the RPG section. I am now going to merge it with the existing discussion thread on the RPG "A sudden change of species".

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That's okay Littlefoot&AliTogether, just make sure you don't do it again since it can really disrupt the flow an RP has going.

Just after Petrie got turned, he accidentally cut open his younger sister as he was trying to get her to calm down, which is what he was remembering.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I'm way to busy right now don't even have time to get on my computer.

Can someone take my characters for a while? I have no time what so ever. I'm working double shifts to get extra money for Christmas so between that and  buying presents, seeing family etc.

Do what you want with them, just keep them alive  :p

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Oh man, I love this idea so much. I would love to join if there are any characters open, and if someone might be willing to give me a re-cap of what's happened so far, possibly through private message.

Though I will also slowly catch up on reading through the RP thread  :oops

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd be good with you joining up if David's cool with it :) Could also send you a re-cap of the major points too  ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You wanna join? That's a great surprise :D I'm sure we can figure something out. Currently, there is one character we have to fill in for (Ducky) plus one of us (rhombus) is playing two main characters (Cera & Spike) so I'm sure you could play one of these.
Do you have a skype account? The RP discussion is usually done there as we all have skype :p

I hope this motivates all of us to keep it alive and post more regularly  :angel The last post has already been a month ago :(

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I would be happy to play Cera, if that's alright with Rhombus!
I do have a skype username. How far in advance do you tend to schedule the group discussions?
I look forward to contributing :smile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sure, DarkWolf, you can take control of Cera.  :) As for the group discussion on Skype, that happens at any and all times.  We can always see the messages later even if we aren't on Skype at the time that they are posted.  It is the same way for GoogleDpcs, though we are trying to set up a time for somewhat regular meetings on GoogleDocs so that we can all collaborate in real time.