The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

After the End

Nahla · 8 · 1698

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This was going to me a 1x1 RP between Zimba and myself, but we decided why not have others join. Would be more interesting.

We've ignored the warning signs, we continued cutting down forests, polluting our own homes. Nobody thought it would happened, until it happened.

Now there is nothing left, everything you once held dear is gone, our homes are nothing more then rumble, our loved ones buried somewhere in all that destruction.

A few of us were spared, we're the only ones who can save humanity from being lost forever. But how can we carry on now? How can we rebuild everything we have lost?

But as they say, one thing's ending. Is another things beginning.

Yes, this is a post-Doomsday thingy. But I'm hoping it can be made interesting.

Not all details are sorted yet, just a basic plotline.

No clue where this RP will be based in, I guess it'll just be an unnamed place or we can make one up or use a real life city/country what ever.

Would anyone else be interested in doing this with us?

And no, this is not based of the movie 2012. Just thought I'd say.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Sounds like it could be pretty good, I might join this one. Would you want it fairly gritty?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
To be honest I have no idea how I want it, I was planning to have  everyone discuss it as a group and figure out something that suits everyone.

If people want it a bit dark, we'll have it dark.

If people don't want it dark, then we won't.

I personally prefer RP's with a bit of a dark theme to them, but that's me.

But I somehow doubt the End of The World is meant to be happy anyway.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nahla,Mar 2 2015 on  07:28 PM
But I somehow doubt the End of The World is meant to be happy anyway.
No, I'm sure the characters are having the time of their lives  :rolleyes

The way Nahla and I were  going to have it, it was going to be a bit dark, the characters are barely alive at the start and have no idea their not the only survivor.

But since we decided to make it a group RP we'll have to change things to suit the whole group.

At the start makes sense for things to be harsh and unpleasant.

But we can't decide what the group will want. And in the end, I guess Nahla is taking role of GM anyway, mainly cause I'm far to lazy. So her word is final at the end of the day.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cool. Maybe we should make an RP group for this, might make it easier to come up with ideas for it.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you mean like a Skype group? Well since so far theres only us 3 and we're  all already Skype contacts and talk as it is we really don't need to make a group just for this.

At least until others join, if they join. If not we'll just have it the three of us.

But then again, we really don't have any details so don't blame people for not being interested right now, we'll work it out though.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just thought instead of us talking about it in our own group would be better than discussing it in one of the other RP groups we're in but fair enough.

Actually just remembered that there's a group we made with just us three so we could just use that one for the moment.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would join but, considering that I can't keep up with the RPs I'm already in lately, I'll pass for the time being :p
Inactive, probably forever.