The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Christmas in the Radiant Gardens

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Once again, i have come to writing another cross-over fanfic. Kingdom Hearts except there are a couple characters that aren't from the disney universe. Bound to be goof-ups(Mainly involving the timeline, might try and see if i can come up with an excuse to fix it later on in the story, if not..) so if you spot any goof ups, let me know :)

Chapter 1
It was a bright and cheerful day in the Radiant Gardens. There had been no snow in the Radiant Gardens for over 10 years, so the townsfolk were quite surprised to see the ground covered up in white snow. Soon after, the townsfolk (along with Leon, the gang and the wizard Merlin) began to put up decorations for the upcoming season: Christmas.

However, there were those that, how should i say this? Weren't exactly to thrilled about hearing news of Christmas drawing near..

Aerith wandered around town searching for that certain something to get for her friends. She then thought of what to get Sora and the Gang, then wondered whether Sora, Donald, Goofy and maybe Riku and Kairi would come over to celebrate christmas with them. Just then, she bumped into Yuffie, who had been carrying a couple presents over to the tree in the center of town.

"Oh!" Aerith said with surprise as Yuffie dropped the Christmas Presents. "Im so sorry!" Aerith said.

"That's okay!" Yuffie said with a smile while rubbing her head.

"Here, let me help." Aerith said, picking up some of the presents.

"Oh! That's okay!" Yuffie said, but Aerith had already picked up some of the presents.

"If you want i can help carry some of them over to the tree with you." Aerith said with a smile.

"Well.." Yuffie began, looking Aerith over. "Alright!" She said. Yuffie then picked up the remaining presents. "And the tree is..!" Yuffie began, pointing a finger in the direction the tree was in. "That'a way!" Yuffie added in, then quickly caught a present before it fell. Aerith and Yuffie began to head over to the tree. But then, Aerith stopped for a moment. She looked up at the roof of a nearby building. She thought she could feel the presence of something sinister staring down at her and Yuffie. Seeing nothing however, she dismissed the feeling and continued walking..

However, there really was something up on the roof. A Cyborg sat in a crouched position as it watched Aerith and Yuffie walking away. The Cyborg wore a long dark gray cape in the back and had clawed feet and strong arms with six fingers on each hand. The Cyborg also had gold serpent-like eyes that glared at Aerith and Yuffie until they were out of sight. This Cyborg was General Grievous the Supreme Commander of the Droid armies, or would be if it weren't for being in another world.. Just then, he heard the sound of feathered wings flapping and soon Diablo, Maleficent's pet Raven landed on his shoulder. "Christmas.. Such foolishness.." Grievous thought to himself. He then looked at Diablo who waited patiantly for him to speak. "Tell the others back at the Villains Vale.." Grievous began, pausing for a moment to try and surpress a cough. "Tell them that these fools are preparing for Christmas.." General Grievous said to Diablo. Diablo cawed, then flew back to the Villains Vale..

Back at the Villains Vale, Kraken Guard heard the sound of a pipe organ playing. Kenjatsu, who was at the other end of the Vale also heard the sound.

Now you might ask: Who is Kraken Guard and Kenjatsu? Kraken Guard is a female red-headed pirate that wears all blue clothing, except for her gray-green boots that reach up to her knees. She wore her hair in a braid and also wore a blue bandana and under her left eye was a blue tribal tattoo. Kraken Guard is probably the strangest of the group of villains you'll encounter! Kraken Guard had served on the Flying Dutchman in the world of Port Royal for at least 97 years, which after those 97 years of servitude, she no longer considers herself human. She was extremely loyal to the Captain, Davy Jones until he was killed by Jack Sparrow, whom she wants to see dead. Kenjatsu on the other hand, is an Argonian(Lizard-Man as Kraken Guard calls him), or was. He had unfortunately been in contact with a Vampire, and so, turned into a Vampire himself. The Vampire's from his world, luckily are able to walk in sunlight depending on how much they feed. The Villains of the Villains Vale wonder who it is Kenjatsu is feeding on.. Most of the Argonian males come in colors like Red and Brown(The eyes of an Argonian are always orange). Kenjatsu however, was born with blue scales and blue eyes which makes him slightly unique. However, Kenjatsu dismisses the thought, saying that he is just a "Normal" Argonian, or a "Normal Argonian Vampire" rather.. Kenjatsu came from the world of Tamrial, but the garb he wore was not from that world. Kenjatsu also had a strange fedish for the color blue as he wore blue armor, but this wasn't your ordinary armor. This armor was made from the skin of a new breed of Xenomorph Alians.. Anyways, back to the story!

Kraken Guard wandered through the dark halls of the Villains Vale, following the sound of the pipe organ. As the sound got louder, she began to sprint which eventually turned into a run. She then stopped as she reached the door from where the music was coming from. She grasped the handle, pushed the door open and the music stopped. Kraken Guard poked her head through the door and looked around. Judging by the three stain glass windows she saw(One was broken), she guessed that this room used to be a chapel. She then pushed the door open further and entered. The room was dark, and the only light came from the lit candles on the chandelier, the windows and the two torchieres. Behind them, the Pipe Organ. Kraken Guard moved further inside to see if she can find the one playing the organ, when all of a sudden.. "Bonjour mon cherie.." Said a mysterious voice.

"Who's there!?" Kraken Guard said, quickly drawing out her cutlass.

"Forgive me mademoiselle, i did not mean to.. Frighten you.." Said the mysterious voice again, this time with a sinister chuckle.

Kraken Guard lowered her sword down slightly, but made sure that her guard was up just in case there were any attackers. "Are you some sort o' ghost?" Kraken Guard said, rising an eyebrow.

"A ghost? Far from it." The voice said with another sinister sounding chuckle. The pipe organ began to play, but this time it was quiet and almost peaceful sounding. The Kraken Guard however, found the peacefulness of this song quite eerie. She then turned and looked at the pipe organ and noticed at the top of the pipe organ was a face. "Maestro Forte at your service mon ami." The Pipe Organ, now known as Maestro Forte said with a slight bow(Well, as best as he could at least..)

"Maestro Fotre, eh?" Kraken Guard said to herself, sheathing her sword. The Kraken Guard frowned for a moment, then spoke up. "I thought ye were.. Someone else at first." The Kraken Guard added in with a disapointed tone to her voice.

"well, im very sorry to dissapoint you.." Maestro Forte said, followed by the loud booming sound of the pipe organ.

Kenjatsu wandered through the dark halls of the Villains Vale, following the sound of the pipe organ. Just as he was about to turn and go down another hall he almost bumped into Gothmog the Lieutenant of Minas Morgul.

Gothmog came from the world of Middle-Earth in the Lands of Mordor "Where the Shadows lie." He wore a set of dark ash-gray armor and usually wielded a lethel blade in battle. Another thing you should know about Gothmog is this: He is as selfish and cruel as he is ugly! Gothmog's face(or at least most of the entire left side, mostly on the face, arm and leg) was deformed. Nobody knew why he was deformed and they would not even try and ask him why he was deformed or how he got deformed in fear of angering the Morgul Lieutenant.

Kenjatsu leapt back in surprise as he crossed pathes with the Lieutenant. "What do you want?" Gothmog said with a threatening tone to his voice as he glared evilly at the Vampire-Argonian Kenjatsu.

"Forgive me, great commander of the Armies of Mordor." Kenjatsu said with a slight bow. "I was only following the sound, or music of a strange instrument i have not heard of before." Just as Kenjatsu spoke, he heard the music again. Except this time it was quiet and peaceful sounding almost. "Well, speaking of which! There it is again!" Kenjatsu added in with a laugh.

"Well, the noise isn't coming from this direction.." Gothmog said with an aggrivated tone to his voice. "They seem to be coming from that direction.." Gothmog added in, pointing down another hallway. "I was just heading there to silence whatever's making this noise." Gothmog grumbled when the sound of the pipe organ got louder all of a sudden.

Gothmog and Kenjatsu followed the sound of the pipe organ. They turned down another hall and found door that was wide openned. They walked through the doorway and Kenjatsu spotted Kraken Guard who was already heading over to the door.

"Ahh, so it was you who was making that sound!" Kenjatsu said with a grin. Kraken Guard looked up at Kenjatsu and shook her head.

"Nay, t'was Maestro Forte over there." Kraken Guard replied, pointing over at the Pipe Organ, Maestro Forte. Kenjatsu looked around for Forte, not knowing that Forte was the Pipe Organ himself. Gothmog however, stormed up to the Pipe Organ..

"Enough with the noise!" Gothmog shouted with a venomous growl.

"Noise? Noise!?" Maestro Forte began, obviously offended. "You would dare mock my masterpiece?" Forte added in with a sneer.

"Forgive him.." Kraken Guard said, looking back at Forte and Gothmog. "Gothy wouldn't know music even if it came up and bit him in the behind!" Kraken Guard added in with a laugh.

"Dont push it, girl!" Gothmog replied with a look that could kill. Kraken Guard shrugged and continued on her way, and soon she was out the door with Kenjatsu following. Gothmog looked back at Forte with a sneer and soon, he too was heading twords the door. Forte was about to play a loud note just to aggrivate the Morgul Lieutenant more, when he and Gothmog heard the sound of cawing. Diablo flew through the broken glass window and landed on an alter infront of a large stone chair. Gothmog walked over to the Diablo who cawed at both Forte and Gothmog..

Credits
Aerith - Final Fantasy 7
Yuffie - Final Fantasy 7
General Grievous - Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith
Diablo - Sleeping Beauty
Kraken Guard - Pirates of the Caribbean Online (Made her)
Kenjatsu - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Made Him)
Maestro Forte - Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
Gothmog - Lord of the Rings: Return of the King