The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT FanArt by Chomper123

Chomper123

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone i have made some LBT Character art i thought i would share and i may share a part 2 of more  :)littlefoot

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This is so awesome! Espically Ducky. To me, she almost looks 3D!  :duckyhappy

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
These are really nice, Chomper! I love your style :D What did you make these with?

Chomper123

• Ruby
    • View Profile
These are really nice, Chomper! I love your style :D What did you make these with?

I made these with a Art program  :)littlefoot

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh these are nice Chomper! I think it would have been nice to have the eye reflections in the Ducky drawing like how it was done in the Littlefoot one, but it's great regardless.

Hope to see more art from you in the future!  :)littlefoot

Chomper123

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Oh these are nice Chomper! I think it would have been nice to have the eye reflections in the Ducky drawing like how it was done in the Littlefoot one, but it's great regardless.

Hope to see more art from you in the future!  :)littlefoot

Well i would have but with the art program i use i don't know if it would match to add eye reflections but that is still a good idea and thank you  :duckyhappy

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
These look really nice! I'd like to see some more art from you! And I agree with what Flathead said, the eye reflection on Littlefoot really makes him look alive. :)littlefoot

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Chomper123

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello and this is a part 2 of more LBT Art, there is also a bonus drawing under all of it that includes most all of the characters and it was drawn on paper :)littlefoot

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
These look really good! I think the Cera drawing is my favorite, the color scheme makes me think of the earlier LBT sequels. :cerahappy The only nitpick I'm going to point out is the way Petrie's wings are drawn looks a little odd. I know wings can be hard to draw from certain angles, though. Maybe looking at a movie screenshot could help next time. Other than that, however, I think you've done a great job on your art! :duckyhappy Nice to see some characters in the group picture that people don't draw very often, too.

P.S.--I would suggest that instead of starting a new topic for each batch of fanart you post, you put it in a reply to your original fanart topic, instead. That way, it can all be seen in one place.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 07:35:05 PM by RainbowFaceProtege »

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ditto, all your LBT-themed drawings should be in single thread. Update it each time you makes new ones. :)

Last one is my favorite!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lovely drawings once again, Chomper! I have taken the liberty of merging the two fanart topics that you created. You can post new art in reply to this topic now to keep it all in one place :)

The Cera drawing looks amazing, great job on that. And that drawing with many characters must have taken a long time, great job!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh these are great! Cera can be really hard to draw so you did a good job on that one! Also impressive that you managed to fit that many characters on one page in the last one. Also I see the most important character of all  :rhett_grin  :bestsharptooth

Chomper123

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you all so much  :)littlefoot and here is new Art i was thinking of calling it The Valley of my Dream's
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 01:26:16 AM by Chomper123 »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Looks like the gang is ready for a new adventure!  :)littlefoot

I like the perspective here with the low angle looking up! The biggest improvement that could be done would be to have Littlefoot's full body included in this as it just sorta vanishes behind Cera's head.  Good job with this though!  :chompysmile

Chomper123

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Looks like the gang is ready for a new adventure!  :)littlefoot

I like the perspective here with the low angle looking up! The biggest improvement that could be done would be to have Littlefoot's full body included in this as it just sorta vanishes behind Cera's head.  Good job with this though!  :chompysmile

Thank you for telling me about the mistake Flathead770, I modified and fixed the mistake if you would like to view it again  :)littlefoot

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm feeling some Lion King Pride Rock vibes from this one. :lol Nice work!