The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Im not good with introductions........

BigFriendlyGun9000

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I have been a closet LBT fan for a long time. The last time I was an open (offline) fan? Some time in  early 2004, when I was 7. After an intro to fanfiction sometime last year,I looked all over on the site for whatever I had watched. After I remembered LBT, I found out through the fanfics that they had gone a long way, (in the opposite direction,sadly.) I "caught up" on what I had missed on YouTube, and looked everywhere for LBT fanfics. Well, I found here. I met one of my best fanfiction friends , Roman Empire,through here, and finally I decided to come here. So, to sum everything up, Hi.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hello! Welcome to the GOF!

Does the Big Friendly Gun have any relationship to the Orbital Friendship Canon? http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/friendship-arsenal

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, I know you from fanfiction.net. Or, at least, I think you're the same guy. Anyhow, welcome to the GOF! Hope you have a pleasant stay with us! :wave

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gof! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You gonna give my fic a read? :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey, I hope you have a great time here! Do you have any other interests apart from LBT?

BigFriendlyGun9000

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Dec 27 2011 on  05:02 PM
Hey, I hope you have a great time here! Do you have any other interests apart from LBT?
Yes, I do. Fishing, dove hunting, horror movies, special effects,all kinds of stuff.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, BFG9000! Looking at your name, it can't help but ask: Are you a fan of DOOM?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
QUOTE (bushwacked @ Dec 27 2011, 05:02 PM)

Yes, I do. Fishing, dove hunting, horror movies, special effects,all kinds of stuff.

Ah, another horror fan. Do you like asian horror movies by any chance?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here and meet many folks.  

:yes     :goodluck

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello! I just came here recently. I hope you'll have a great time like I did. I like reading fan fictions as well, which I haven't done lately due to laziness. Anyways, welcome and nice meeting you!  :wave

You made a pretty good introduction, actually.  :D

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, BigFriendlyGun9000! :smile

Heh, an insatiable appetite for LBT fanfictions is what first brought me to the GOF as well. :lol

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile