The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello.

Rex · 19 · 1691

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey! Name's Rex. I was invited here by a good friend of mine, Wocky. I'm an American college student, pursuing a degree in Graphic Design. I enjoy writing on the side, and very much love RPing. Other than than, I don't really know what to say. Happy to be here, and I hope my time on this site will be both productive and fun.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Always great to see a new member here.  There are a number of rp's going on at current for you to look over.  Lots of other threads to look over and respond to also.  Graphic Design?  Are you very far into your studies? Have you written much?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, rex, always good to have new members. have fun and post lots...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
What's up Rex? Welcome to the GOF! Hope to see you around the forums sometime! :DD

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Nice to meet you Rex, welcome to the forum!

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! Hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Rex :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own  :yes
Did you create your avatar yourself?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Rex and welcome to the Gang! :)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hiya Rex! Welcome to our little corner of the internet. I hope you enjoy your time here. It's a truly wonderful community. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Rex! Welcome to the Gang of Five :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Welcome, Rex! Graphic design, very cool :) Are you going for a B.A.? How many years have you taken?

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF Rex! Hope you enjoy your time here! You won't see much of me around for the moment cause I'm cruising the Caribbean as part of a cert class I'm taking, but I'm on CuraÁao for the day, so hello from CuraÁao! :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This is only my Freshman year of college, so I'm not too far yet. I was an Art Major in high school, though. I'm actually going for my BFA, as in my school Graphic Design is a specific "track" of Studio Art that's only offered to people going for their BFAs.

I've written a few short stories, though I'd be much too embarrassed to post them.

And I did not make this avatar, it was actually made for me by the person who got me into the arts in the first place. I can only hope to be that good one day!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, are the stories you've written fanfictions? LBT-fanfictions? If you're too embarassed to show them, that's totally okay :) Though, if you'd like me to, I could read them and offer some advice if there's any due :yes It might help you to improve, it has helped me to improve a lot  :exactly
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Awesome! I hope you have fun in college. I did a year of art school a while back :)
Would your avatar be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon inspired? One of my favorite games :p

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF!  :wave I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile