The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Newbie here ^^

justforfun

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Feels like I've been looking for this kind of website forever and finally found it haha!! Also these cool dinosaur emojis are totally great :DD  
Anyhow, anyone got any tips for how to start getting to know fellow LBT lovers?

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hello there, welcome the Gang of Five! Well, posting in this section is definitely a good start to get introduced to the rest of us.

If you want to get to know some particular members a little better, then feel welcome to head over the to Ask Me section of the forum. Lots of members have their own topics over there that are open for others to ask any questions. Other than that, you are more than welcome take part in some of the discussions here, whether they are LBT related or not, and have some interesting conversations with people. I'm sure you'll get to know some members pretty well over the next few weeks. ;)

(I'm with you on the dino emoticons, they're awesome! :lol )

Anyways, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us on the Gang of Five! :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Hello and Welcome to the GOF!

I see that somerandomfangirl has already given you all the necessary info, so I will only wish you a terrific time here :D!

justforfun

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you both very much!

As you can probably tell I'm still trying to get the hang of things  :lol

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome!! I'm glad you found TGOF!  :yes
8 years with TGOF :yum

justforfun

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: bestariana1girl,Sep 10 2015 on  10:57 PM
Welcome!! I'm glad you found TGOF!  :yes
Thank you kindly  :DD

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :wave I hope that you have a great time here.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there! Welcome to the GOF! Have fun on here, and don't be afraid to ask around if you need help. :wave

justforfun

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Sep 10 2015 on  11:47 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the GOF! Have fun on here, and don't be afraid to ask around if you need help. :wave
Wow all of these welcoming messages, thank you so much Diclonius! I'll take up your invitation to ask around, is there much in the form of fanfiction here on GOF? If so could you direct me some you yourself favor?  :D

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No problem. ^^

Actually, there's whole section down in "General Land Before Time" called "Fanart and Fanfiction" dedicated to, well, just that. There's a ton on there. Also, if you haven't heard of fanfiction.net, that's another good place to go. Some I can really recommend are "The Seven Hunters" and its sequel "Songs of the Hunters", written by rhombus. Both of which are on here down in the fanfiction section. The main story of it is that the gang are now sharpteeth and have to deal with it. Both are very good, but it's a long read. Albeit, it's worth every word. If it sounds like your cup of tea, I would say take a look.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the GOF justforfun :)
Don't worry too much about getting to know us. We've all been there (new to the GOF I mean), but we are a rather friendly lot to get to know :angel
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and when longtime readers drop their silence. Please feel hearty invited to join our disucussions or start threads of your own :yes

JulianR94

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6968782/
Welcome!
Always nice to see that even after all these years, people still find their interest in LBT. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member on here.  Do you have any particular favorite LBT sequel movies, characters, or species?

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
A warm welcome from me as well :) hope you like it here. ;)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

justforfun

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Sep 11 2015 on  09:02 AM
Always great to see a new member on here.  Do you have any particular favorite LBT sequel movies, characters, or species?
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I've had some difficulty finding fandoms that are as friendly as these  :cry

In regards to your question, I have to say my all time favourite character is Ducky! She became my instant favourite the second I saw her in LBT   :DD I love her overall character, she's just so positive and bright.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She is a great character and often very positive.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! :DD

There are really a lot of good fanfictions on this forum. Oh, and I like your avatar! Ducky's my favourite character too! :lol

Hope you enjoy it here, yep, yep, yep! :nod
Inactive, probably forever.