The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Greetings!

oogaboo · 15 · 1657

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, well, well, I was a bit surprised that there was actually a forum about The land before time. I've been roaming around this forum for two days and It is seemingly calm around here. I don't think I'll ever have to worry about getting "jumped" over an honest opinion.

As you can see, my name is on the left corner of my post. My hobbies are drawing, gaming, and writing. No, I do not write fan-fictions. I feel I have no reason to write about something that has already been written for a popular franchise. Plus, I'm not getting paid for it anyway. Web Developing and computer repairing is somewhat of a hobby of mine. I finished web developing school and I'm currently studying on how to fix computers at Brewster Tech Center. (I took Web Developing there, too.)

I have many things I want to post and discuss around here. One of them is; Whats going on with the franchise, Ali and littlefoot friendship, and plot-holes made from writers.

Thanks!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us oogaboo :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello Oogaboo and welcome to the GoF!

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I've been roaming around this forum for two days and It is seemingly calm around here. I don't think I'll ever have to worry about getting "jumped" over an honest opinion.
That's the exact reason I was hesitant about posting here when I first joined- I had to scope for 'noob bashing' first :p
This is really a fantastic forum, though. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Drawing, writing, and gaming, eh? Sounds good to me!

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey oogaboo, and welcome here! :D Call me Iris, or mumbling, whatever one you prefer ;)

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The welcoming committee in this forum replies fairly quickly, too! :D
 :wave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting threads on this forum.  Sounds like you have quite a varied list of hobbies and interests.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I bash noob bashers into the Coke machine. :p  Welcome to the GOF. :wave

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, oogaboo! Hope you have an awesome time. :DD

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hi, oogaboo! Welcome to the GOF! :smile

Your screen name is fun to say. :lol What does it mean/what is the significance of it?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hey oogaboo! Something tells me you are going to be a fun person to debate with about LBT! :smile :angel

Anyhow, welcome to the forum! :wave

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My user name is just something silly and won't be hard to forget. You may consider me as a yellow belly! But the difference between me and them is...
I have a belly button!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum Oogaboo! :DD