The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My TV Series Videos Removed From YouTube

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Man, Universal must really not want these episodes to be uploaded.  With Vimeo, (and a number of others) you get an error message when it's done uploading.  It's no coincidence either because I tried different formats and different file names.  Not to mention different quality videos.

Whatever Universal did, it's stopping nearly all my efforts.

There's only one place left.  Here's hoping things work out.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe they're blocking the videos because they have started posting whole movies for rentable viewing on youtube.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes!  I did it!

Okay guys, I was able to get it up on Vimeo by doing it in iPod Format.  It's not Full Quality, but it's not bad either.

Still, enjoy the first episode.

Episode 1

Also, due to limitations, I'll only be able to put up 2 videos a week at most.  So be patient for all of them. :)

See ya all later!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Let's hope now they keep them up there. I hope they don't take them away. And are you ever going to update your website again?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, at least they're still up on your website, even if they're pretty bad quality.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
True. Even tho the show wasn't the best I still watched it. And he needs to update his website.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There are plans to update the website, but I want to get them up at the new areas I'm going to be hosting them at first.  Once I get the update done though, the best thing is that they will be in better quality and have a better set-up.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah nice. Looking forward to the update. Why not add a chat box during your update or something so we can all chat.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jul 3 2011 on  06:37 AM
Ah nice. Looking forward to the update. Why not add a chat box during your update or something so we can all chat.
Let's just say it got a little ugly last time I did that. (Verbal Threats and what not.) I don't have any plans to do so again because of it, sadly.

Anyways, I have a little something to announce.  They just marked one of the Slow Vids as Copyright Material.  I have to sadly remove it.

More may end up being deleted. -_-

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I hope the movie song's don't get deleted. Because they already shut down thelandbeforetime.org site.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I want to know do you have the ending version of beyond the mysterious beyond? I have been looking for it everywhere. I don't have the movie anymore and I was just wondering if maybe you had it.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Justin1993,Jul 3 2011 on  06:42 PM
I want to know do you have the ending version of beyond the mysterious beyond? I have been looking for it everywhere. I don't have the movie anymore and I was just wondering if maybe you had it.
Check your PM!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Why don't you just buy the movie. It's not that expensive.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
^
The land before time movies are nearly impossible to find anywhere. Where I live I don't even find them at places that sell old movies. Only the first is still on DVD here.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^^ Well for 1-12, on DVD at Amazon, I pay 78.67. And some of those are used from sellers (fulfilled by amazon.) So the full price is a little over 100 bucks for the entire LBT series.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This was completely off topic. pokeplayer, I hope you find some place to put those videos.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, here's the next one.

Episode 2

Oh, and guys, there is a second place I'm currently putting them, but I want to keep that secret for the time being.