The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Once more Into the Black Discussion

Nick22 · 48 · 10253

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
So we need to talk a bit about how we want this next section to play out. Anyone have ideas for potential ways the heroes can break into an underwater lab?

My personal suggestion is we use the same strategy as in this GTA V mission: the heroes take a boat (or submarine) to one of the lab’s exhaust hatches, break through the vent using scuba gear and an acetylene torch, and enter the interior through a cooling tunnel.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:12:19 AM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that would work, not to mention  be cool. think something along the lines of mission impossible
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Works great for me!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Sweet, if no characters have any questions lets end dinner and go to sleep (or even just flash forward to 8 hours later, so everyone's rested for the 2am heist)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I wrote a finale to this role-play, since it doesn't look like we're going to finish it.
I wrote a finale to this role-play, since it doesn't look like we're going to finish it.

I got permission from all authors whose characters appeared, and they also chose their characters' epilogues. (One author never sent me his epilogue, if he does I can update the document.) Of course, if we ever revive the RP, I'm more than happy to de-canonize this and we can continue the story as usual, but I don't want the storyline to forever end unfinished. Especially when we were so close to the final confrontation with Brennan Cybernetics!

Also as of this year I'm taking a break from all role-plays. I may return in the future, but I haven't decided yet and I'd rather focus on writing solo stories.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats fair LBT . Hope your solo work goes well.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: