The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chicken Run - or how Rhett got chased out of the Valley and trampled by Yellowbe

Ducky123 · 150 · 21230

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Feel free to give me a reminder if I don't get to mine by this weekend.

@StardustSoldier: Oops-eeps, I forgot to give you a reminder! Sorry! :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Hah, well as it happens, I forgot that that I requested a reminder in the first place.

That said, I'm snowed under with other projects right now and so my next RP post probably won't be until February. Although you're welcome to give me another reminder next week.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@StardustSoldier: Heh...it just so happens that I randomly decide to check this thread today, and exactly 1 week has elapsed from your last post. So yeah, here's your next reminder. :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
I think maybe a very long hibernation  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I’ll tag all members involved here to know of their status regarding this role play. While I’m usually available to role play, I may be busy on certain days due to homework and other things. And I can’t really make the next post without someone else doing so.

@StardustSoldier?
@UnionRags123?
@rhombus?
@Ducky123?
@Sneak?
@Sleeping-force's-inside?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, I have been totally focused on online instruction and my own writing projects.  I would make another post, but it looks like it is time for another character to reply before Ruby will have an opening to post again.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@Sneak this is heavily based off of some random, crazy, somewhat-idiotic idea I had at 1:30 am that a few other people found hilarious :lol  :facepalm

Yeah pretty much everyone is going to be out of character in this - maybe Spike will be the only one in character (sleeping and eating).

What if Spike who we’ve only seen eat and sleep is a genius and in his head he has an “Inside Put” kinda life; and the weight of his brillance makes him hungry and sleepy. :lol

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith