The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yep, yep... yep?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Sneak originally posted this in a different thread, but I felt it was worthy of its own caption. Enjoy. :P

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 03:15:18 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Live action Ducky would be pure nightmare fuel. O_o

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Indeed. I saw a real-ish Littlefoot image before that was even more horrifying to look at.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is a preview of the next upcoming movie.  Since Detective Pikachu was such a hit, they've chosen to copy the realistic graphics to appeal to the audiences.  They believe that it'll be good, but a lot of fans are already questioning their decision.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

This is a preview of the next upcoming movie.  Since Detective Pikachu was such a hit, they've chosen to copy the realistic graphics to appeal to the audiences.  They believe that it'll be good, but a lot of fans are already questioning their decision.

The producers should’ve made sure that the final product wouldn’t look as awful as the design for Sonic in the Sonic The Hedgehog movie, but unfortunately they haven’t learned from their mistakes.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^You stole my joke. After I saw pokeplayer's comment, I was going to respond with a comment about the Sonic movie. :P

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When will you learn...when will you learn, THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!?

Also, sorry. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Live action Ducky would be pure nightmare fuel. O_o

Shhh.. don’t give anyone any ideas.. oh no.. too late!

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The face that will forever haunt my dreams...

The producers should’ve made sure that the final product wouldn’t look as awful as the design for Sonic in the Sonic The Hedgehog movie, but unfortunately they haven’t learned from their mistakes.

Haha, I'd take the original movie Sonic over this anyday.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The face that will forever haunt my dreams...

Haha, I'd take the original movie Sonic over this anyday.

Did you mean this movie? ;)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Wait, you so actually liked the atrocious Sonic design better than Ducky’s live action form?

Eh, tbh they’re both pretty terrible. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Ah, I forgot that was a thing.
;)Cera

A thing of awesomness! 💎

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Wait, you so actually liked the atrocious Sonic design better than Ducky’s live action form?

In all honesty, yes, I prefer the original Sonic design. That, to me, at least comes off laughably bad. Whereas live-action Ducky is just disturbing. O_o

A thing of awesomness! 💎

Ah, I haven't seen it. How does it compare to the new Sonic movie?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:45:22 PM by StardustSoldier »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

In all honesty, yes, I prefer the original Sonic design. That, to me, at least comes off laughably bad. Whereas live-action Ducky is just disturbing. O_o

A thing of awesomness! 💎

Ah, I haven't seen it. How does it compare to the new Sonic movie?

On the new Sonic film starring Jim Carrey I cannot comment, since I haven’t seen it. But Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie (Anime) is great! Metal Sonic is creepy, and its a good storyline. Did you like Sonic X?