The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Information from The Land Before Time (Series)

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I need to know in which Land Before Time Movies or episodes does Littlefoot surfaces from being underwater (by himeself, and is still in the water), and when he dives underwater (when he's already in the water) to save someone from drowning, for example (does it make sense)?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I haven't seen all TV episodes and those I haven't seen include an episode titled "The missing fast water adventure" which might include such a scene (guessing from what spoilers I couldn't help reading while being around in the GOF). There is a scene in LBT 5 in which Littlefoot dives to save Chomper from drowning and in LBT 9 he and the others (Petrie included) dive to save Mo who (as it turns out) was not in danger at all. Later in LBT 9 it is Littlefoot's turn to be saved from drowning by Mo.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 14 2009 on  03:52 AM
I haven't seen all TV episodes and those I haven't seen include an episode titled "The missing fast water adventure" which might include such a scene (guessing from what spoilers I couldn't help reading while being around in the GOF). There is a scene in LBT 5 in which Littlefoot dives to save Chomper from drowning and in LBT 9 he and the others (Petrie included) dive to save Mo who (as it turns out) was not in danger at all. Later in LBT 9 it is Littlefoot's turn to be saved from drowning by Mo.
Thank You ;) ?